Epilogue

Hey guys! Here's the Epilogue.

I just want to take a moment to say a big masssssive thank you to all of the support of you amazing readers! Seriously, it puts a smile to my face everytime I see the read count, vote count, and comment count, shoot up everyday!

Without you guys, I don't know what I'd do! This is the first real-real-real story that I've posted on Wattpad that got a lot of attention. I've posted multiple before, but they didn't do well, mostly under 200 reads at most. For this story, I thought it would be the same, but within the first week, I had 1,000 reads! 

I didn't care that I only had a few reads, nothing compared to other werewolves stories, but hey, everyone has to start somewhere right? Hahaha, but really, I want to say thank you to every one of you people out there!!!!

And for being the amazing people you are, I'm going to dedicate all of the parts of this story to all of the readers who have followed me for this book, liked mulitple chapters, favorited them, and commented on them. I love love love getting an email buzz on my phone from Wattpad telling me that someone has followed me, favorited it, added it to their readings lists, commented, and much more. So for you guys, this is the least that I could do!

Sorry if I didn't get all of you, I just went in my News Feed on Wattpad and chose the ones that struck out at me the most! The ones who liked most of the chappys, the ones who commented, la la la. If you didn't get a dedication, I apologize.. I don't have enough chapters to go dedicate them to!

Thank you for being here on this journey with me. It started off as a short story, but then I started to get really into it, and so did you guys, so I made it extra long for you guys! A while back I posted an Author's Note saying that it would be 15 chapters tops, but hey! Technically 20 chapters! (20 with the Epilogue and Part 2 of Chappy 14).

These numbers below are the times that Stalked and Rejected was on the 'hot list'? I guess. I don't know what it's called! But anyway, thanks you to guys, it almost made it to the Top 100 in Short Story! 

Short Story:

#899, #264, #220, #250, #173, #208, #193, #166, #143, #216, #239, #178, #121, #138

Werewolf:

#762, #473, #446, #467, #389, #424, #369, #531, #460, #372, #296, #319

Without any more stalling from me, here is the Epilogue of Stalked and Rejected. I hope you guys like how it ended. :)

LOVES AND KISSES FROM YOURS TRULY - A

Epilogue:

And they lived happily ever after...

*****

18 years later…

            “Mommy! Wake up! Mommy! Wake up!” I groaned. These little mutts knew that I hated being awaken by them jumping on the bed! But I still love them to death.

            I turned around and was face to face with the three most important people in my life. My eldest son Reece who was 10, my eldest daughter, Piper, who was 6 and my youngest daughter, Phoebe, who was 5. Reece was a carbon copy just like his father, while Piper and Phoebe looked just like me.

            “I’m up, I’m up. Now what do you want? It’s a Sunday morning, and mommy was looking forward to sleepy time.” I pulled all three of them together for a tight hug.