Chapter 5: You Gotta Go There To Come Back

*ALRIGHT ALRIGHT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, DRUMROLLL PLEASEE! LAKDFJLAKDJFAKLDFA. TA DA!!!!!!! I decided to upload today because this story jumped from 170 reads to 206 reads! I know that may not seem like a lot, but it means a lot to me that people actually take the time and read my story! It might not seem as much to other people, but I like watching it go up one by one! Like I am beyond happy right now! Also makes up for the horrible day I've been having from having to drop a class to not having the right grade I want in a class. So thank you for showing me some reading loveeeee!!! So here's chapter 5, my lovlies, and I hope ya'll enjoy it!*

P.S. The title of this story is called The Boomerang Effect because ya'll know how boomerangs are, you throw it and it comes back to bite you in the buttoxxx. ;)

Chapter 5: You Gotta Go There To Come Back

If all you do is good, 

but good doesn't seem to come your way,

you may wonder if your karma is broken.

it's not.

everything you do will

come back to you,

like a boomerang that's thrown

will always come back.

*****

            I heard a very feral growl and things being knocked over. I wanted to look back, but I didn’t. But then suddenly I heard the hinges of the door being broken down and the door being thrown against the wall. How the hell would he explain that in a human school?

            “Nicole!” Eric boomed. His Alpha voice sent tingles down my spine.

            “Go to our mate, he’s calling for us.” The voice inside my head said. My wolf’s voice was laced with love and affection. Something that I couldn’t just believe. How could my wolf stil love him? "Because he is our mate, Nikki." After all the things that he’s said and done, boy thinks he’s going to get it easy? Well, think about it again, boy, because when you deal with me, you get the claws.

“Nicole! Don’t run away from me!” Eric’s voice boomed in the hallway again.

I stuck my hand up in the air and waved at him, without turning around.

“Nicole Pratt! I command you to stop walking away from me!” Eric’s voice was laced with a smirk I could tell that was planted on his face.

My feet stopped in its tracks as I could feel Eric coming towards me. “I told you not to walk away from me.”

“What the hell did you do?!” I screeched at him.

“I commanded you to stop walking away from me.” He said in a ‘duh’ tone.

“Uncommand me! I have to get back to class! I have a friend waiting for me!” I shrieked up at him. Damn him for being so tall.

“Noooope. You do not defy me like that and expect to leave without any consequences.”

I squinted at him and he just smiled down at me. “Release. Me. Now.” I said through gritted teeth. My wolf is just itching to get out.

“Noooope.” Eric said, crossing his hands over his chest.

“You heard the girl, Eric. Release her.” A woman’s voice came down the hallway. Eric’s facial expression went from confident and cocky to scared in a matter of moments.