Chapter 6: He's Not Who He Says He Is

PLEASE READ PLEASE READ PLEASE READ THIS AUTHOR'S NOTE.

*OKAY GUYS, THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER THAT I WILL POST UNTIL PROBABLY NEXT SATURDAY. I HAVE TWO MAJOR EXAMS COMING UP TUESDAY AND THURSDAY AND I WILL NOT, AND I WILL REPEAT, WILL NOT, HAVE ANY TIME TO WRITE THE NEXT PART OF THIS STROY UNTIL AFTER THRUSDAY. I HAVE MIDTERMS COMING UP!!!

I made this chapter long as well, like last chapter to hold you guys off until next saturday. I know it's a long time, but I have a life other than wattpad surprisingly! Haha.

This is the part where it starts getting good! Since this is a short story, I probably will have only up to 20 chapters, maybe? It all depends on how much goes into the chapters. I mean, they're pretty long already, but I'll see what I can do!

OKAY, OKAY, enough with my rambling, here's Chapter 6, lovlies.*

Chapter 6: He's Not Who He Says He Is

Be careful with whom 

you share your weaknesses with.

Who knows?

Some people can't wait

for the opportunity to 

use them against you.

*****

            In an instant, Nat came bursting through the doors, pajamas on, and hair tied in a bun with some sort of face mask on her face, along with the Alpha. “NIK?! YOU OKAY? WHAT HAPPENED? IS LIAM OKAY?! ARE YOU OKAY?!” She screamed, coming at me with open arms.

            “Nat, I’m okay, I just had a bad dream. No big deal.” I said, trying to calm her down.

            “I heard your shriek and I thought that someone has attacked you or something!” Nat said, patting my hair down, like my mother used to do.

            “It was just a nightmare, really, I’m alright.”

            “Do you want to talk about it?” she pestered.

            Did I? Should I tell her about the dream? Or lie about it? “I’m alright. I didn’t mean for it to wake you and Alpha Kingsman up. I’m so very sorry about that, Alpha.” I said, motioning my eyes toward a very sleepy Alpha Kingsman in the frame of my doorway.

            “It’s alright. My wife here wouldn’t let me sleep knowing that something might have happened to you. She treats you like she would treat her own kin.” Alpha Kingsman yawned at the end of his sentence.

            “Hush yourself.” She said towards her mate. “You know Nikki and Liam’s situation is different from the rest of the pack. They don’t have some stalker after her waiting for a weak spot and take her any minute of the day. This is a different situation.”

            “Sorry, love. I guess it’s the sleep talking.” He yawned again.

            “So, you sure that you’re alright?” Nat asked me again.

            “Definitely.” I said with a small smile.

            “Very well, goodnight then! See you tomorrow bright and early when you drop Liam off!” She beamed as she got up. I looked at the clock which read 2:43 a.m. on the clock. Damn, she is happy as ever this early in the night.

-----

“I’m thinking about getting you a new car. Your truck, no offense, has rust forming at the bottom and your four by four traction thing is rusting too and I don’t think that you should be driving that for you and Liam’s safety.” Nat told me, as I sat in the passenger seat of her car. She refused to let me drive because she had someone look at me car which broke down this morning, hence the reason why she’s driving me and I’m late for class.