Chapter 14, Part 1: I'm Friend's With The Monster

*HEY GUYS! I'M SORRY THAT IS IS FOUR DAYS LATE! I know, I know, I promised that it would be posted up on Friday, and latest on Saturday morning, but I honestly could not write, nor did I have any time to do so.

I apologize now, and I'm pretty sure I apologized in my current Author's Note and gave reasons why! This chapter was hard to write, I knew what and how I wanted it to go, I just couldn't find the right words to make sense, you know?

Part 2 should be up at the end of the week. I know in the Character list that I said it would be up by Thursday, but I'm thinking it would be up by Saturday morning. Gives me two extra days to think about how I want this story to go.

I'm afraid to say that this story is ending soon... but not as soon as you think! Maybe there are 3 chapters left... with the epilogue not included. I'm not sure yet. Let's see how part 2 goes and with the information I loaded into that one.

I JUST WANTED TO SAY... I am deeply saddened by the death of one of my many husbands, Paul Walker. I'm grateful for the Fast Family and I keep the FF series close to my heart. Literally. I have all the movies and memorized every line basically.

Okay, now that I've posted this, time for me to go back to my school work! I made it my goal to finish this today for you guys!

Have fun reading!*

Comment your thoughts on this one, show some love, and share with friends!

RIDE OR DIE. XOXO -A

Chapter 14, Part 1: I'm Friend's With The Monster

I’m friends with the monster that’s under my bed.

Get along with the voices inside of my head.

You’re trying to save me, stop holding your breath.

And you think I’m crazy, well that’s not bad.

*****

Nikki's point of view:

            I contacted Jack, Noah, and James through mind link. I told them to come right away and I didn’t care what they were doing. They had to drop what they were doing and come to me. All that was flowing through my mind was to get Eric back on his feet and healed up. I grabbed the knife that was sticking out of Eric’s chest and threw it into the lake. It was a silver knife that ejected more silver as I saw the silver deepening into Eric’s wound.

            “It’s going to be okay, Eric, okay? I’m right here. I’m going to help you.” I was chanting to him. “Stay with me, help is on its way. Jack and Noah are coming along with James to help heal you, okay? Stay with me.”

            There was no time for freaking out. No matter how much I just wanted to collapse and just wait for James to arrive, I couldn’t. As mates, it was my duty to take care of my mate.

Help him, Nik.” My wolf pleaded with me. “Do something!”

I’m trying! I already took out the knife, okay?! Don’t worry me, I’m going to lose it if I don’t focus.”

I just feel… helpless.” My wolf told me, as I felt her shut off from me for the time being.

I pressed my hand to the outside of his would to try to force the silver out, but it would touch my skin and I would yell out in pain.