Chapter 12: Don't Take Me For Granted

*AUTHOR'S NOTE: I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT I'M SO VERY SORRY. This has been the longest that I haven't updated. I shall blame school and work getting in my way. I'm a full time student as well as a full time worker. I go to school and then go straight to work after. I had a few exams and quizzes and just didn't have time to write.

I also had a little bit of writer's block. I knew that I wanted to write, I just didn't know how I was going to go about it. This chapter probably sucked, but I felt bad not having anything put up for the last, what, 13? or so days. I promise that the next chapter will be waaaay better. I also don't have classes all this week, but I do have work.

I will try to have parts of the next chapter written up by the end of the week and post the completed chapter either Saturday or Sunday.

ALSO, IN THIS CHAPTER IT CAN GET A LITTLE... GRAPHIC? I don't know. I mean, it's not as bad as the other Rated R work, but I guess that this can be a little bad. It's not like I go into much depth into what they did fully, but there's just the basics that I think that everyone knows.

BUT IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ IT, I HAVE POSTED UP THE PLACES WHERE IT STARTS AND WHERE IT ENDS AND YOU DON'T REALLY HAVE TO READ THAT PART. I JUST PUT IT IN FOR THE READERS WHO WANTED TO READ IT.

Don't judge on my hmm... sexy writing? I don't write much about it. It's not really my forte, but I decided to give it a try.

Okay, okay, enough with my rambling, if you have any questions just shoot me a message or leave a comment on here and I'll get back to it, I promise!

OKAY OKAY, NOW I MEAN IT, have fun reading :)*

Chapter 12: Don't Take Me For Granted

Haley from One Tree Hill: I brought back mint chocolate chip

and you asked why I thought that it was your favorite,

I was so confused. Anytime that we had gotten

ice cream together, that's what you always chose.

But then you told me rocky road was your favorite.

And you looked at me so tenderly, Nathan,

and you said you always chose mint chocolate chip

because you knew it was my favorite flavor.

*****

            My head was pounding, that I could tell just by bringing my hand up to my head and feeling the bump that I was sporting on my left side. I figured that I probably collapsed and fell to the ground without those bastards setting me gently onto the ground.

            I groaned at the pain that started to come more frequent as the pressure raised. Shit, do I have a concussion?

            “No, Nikki, you don’t have a concussion.” My wolf told me. I closed my eyes and pinched the bridge of my nose to try to ease the pain.

            “Sweetheart, you’re going to have to wake up sooner or later.” I heard a voice tell me. That voice was familiar. It belonged to my mother’s. I opened my eyes to find her with her hand on my forehead as she looked down at me.

            “Don’t tell me this is another dream.” I said, pressing my lips together. I sat straight up slowly, trying not to become nauseous or anything like that.