Chapter 14, Part 2: The Countdown Until The World Stops

*AUTHOR'S NOTE! AH HA!

Surpise, surprise! I'm updating a whooooooooole day early! Don't you love me or what! Hardy har-har. *

This chappy is 11 effing pages long on word, so you all better be happy! Aha, okay, this is the second part of Chapter 14! And it's suuuuuuper duuuuper long. 

How did you guys like Chapter 14 being written in multiple point of views? Did you like it? Did you not like it? Tell me in the comment box!

I'd just like to say thank you for all of my readers who are still reading this story. You don't know how much it means to me to see the number of reads go up! :D If you like this short story, please please please pass it on to the next person!

Have fun reeeeadddding, loves. ;)

Chapter 14, Part 2: The Countown Until The World Stops

If I just do it, it will take

less time than teling someone

what i'm thinking. 

Should I do it? 

Should I let the guilt take over?

Maybe.

No.

Yes.

Nikki’s point of view:

            “Can I at least change my clothes?” I asked, annoyingly. I was soaking wet still from being in the lake and this bastard is only going to make me sick.

            “I have a change of clothes for you at the car.” He said in a monotone. His phone went off and he reached into his pocket and answered the probable text message. His fingers gazed the phone in a quick fashion as I tried to flicker my eyes over to see who he could be texting.

            “How’d you know that I’d been in the lake?” I questioned. I was curious really, to know how he knew that we’d be at the lake. It’s on our territory as well and I also wondered how he went unnoticed by the wolves that were currently on rounds.

            “Thomas.” Oh, how I learned to hate that name.

            “How’d you get past the wolves watching the territory line?”

            “You and your pack have a poor excuse for a security line. And the Kingsman pack is considered to be one of the best and the strongest in the United States. I guess in security wise, you guys aren’t very high on that list.”

            “Or you could’ve just injured them instead. Because we do have the best safety precautions.”

            Viktor chuckles at me. I was right. He did injure them. “Ah, the girl uses her brain.”

            “Are you calling me stupid?” I stopped in my tracks.

            “I’m calling you naïve.” He looked at me and then looked away, walking forward again. I glared at the back of his head. “I can feel you glaring at me.”

            I huffed in annoyance and continued to follow him. “Stupid mutts.” I murmured to myself, hoping that he didn’t hear it. If he did, I was thankful that he didn’t say anything back because then I’d be contradicting myself because I guess I’m considered a mutt too, but still this is a whole different scenario.