Chapter 9: Between Raising Hell and Amazing Grace

Here you go, my lovely readers. As I promised in the last author's note, when this short story reached  1,000 reads, I would make the next chaper as long as I could make it! And it did. So here it is! Here is the super long chapter that I promised that I would write. 

I am such a bad student. Lmfao. I had work today and when I got home I went straight for the computer to write out this chapter. 

Now, after I post this chapter, I'm going back to study as for one of my exam is nearing the corner. I'll post up again after my exam on Thursday, ya'll if I get the time to after school. 

I have a dentists appointment Wednesday and I have a Lab :( sucks to suck. I wouldn't have time to update then, because literally after my classes end, I have to rush over to the dentist to get my fillings done :( POOP. okay, maybe I should stop typing now and let you guys get on with the chappy.

Read, comment, vote, follow, maybe? (: 

Let me know what you think of this chapter. It's pretty creep and intense if you ask me....

Chapter 9:   Between Raising Hell and Amazing Grace

We're all a little weird.

And life's a little weird.

And when we find that someone

whose weirdness is compatible 

with ours, we join up with them

and fall in mutual weirdness

and we call that love.

*****

Second warning? What, is it three strikes and then you’re out? I ran my fingers through the big man’s writing over and over again before I heard my name being called out. “Nikki? Are you feeling alright?” I think that was Mrs. Chollenar’s voice.

                I glanced up at the voice and I saw that it was Mrs. Chollenar. She had a worried expression on her face, as well as weird glances toward my way from the students in the room. “May I please be excused? I’m not feeling well right now. I had the stomach flu last night and I thought I was well enough to go to school today. May I go to the nurse, please?”

                “That would be fine, Nikki. Please, have someone escort you to the nurse’s office.” She paused. “Nina? You know the passageways of the school since you’re a cheerleader. Please show Nikki the way to the office. Thank you.”

                “But Mrs. Chollenar --” Nina tried.

                “No butts, Nina. If you want to pass my class, consider this as a piece of extra credit you’ll receive.” Mrs. Chollenar bit back. Nina nodded as he got up her seat and made her way towards me. She grabbed my backpack and the bouquet of flowers and nodded towards the door.

Nina and I walked in silence to the nurse’s office before she stopped me right before I went to grab the doorknob. “You're the girl who Eric is infatuated with, aren't you?”

Her question caught me off guard. I just looked at her and didn't answer her. So she spoke up again. "You know, whenever Eric has a fling going on, he gets bored after a while. He will just keep on using you, like he kept using me and all of his past conquests. So don't get your hopes up that he will stay and stick around."

“I don’t know what you’re talking about, Nina.” I told her, hoping she would stop talking about it.

“But I think that you do. I saw how he looked at you when he was kissing me. Even though he was kissing me, he was thinking that it was you. Couldn’t you see it?”