Chapter 5

"Bring him in. Put him on the bed and let Jin take care of the rest." the tall man ordered the other two that were carrying Jungkook's lifeless form.

They followed his words and pushed open the double doors that led to the emergency room of the group's headquarters. He looked at them as they faded out in the distance, entering the surgery room. He heard rushed footsteps coming from the opposite direction and turned to face Jin whose face was flushed red, probably due to the fact that he ran to get there as soon as possible.

"Where is he?" He was out of breath, panting hard.

"I told them to get him ready. You've got a lot of work to do. Can you bring him back?" The man's words were a perfect mix of sarcasm and seriousness, giving off a leader-like feel. He had his hands in the pockets of his white strapped navy blue suit pants, his white half unbuttoned shirt showing enough skin to make heads turn. His tall and slender figure made him seem intimidating. He had the eyes of a charmer that would sweep girls off of their feet and his smile was even more enchanting.

"And because of whom is that?!" Jin threw him an angry look before he continued. "Just give me a few hours and bring some of the other guys here, I will need help." He made a few steps ahead and turned to look back at the man one more time. "And Namjoon-ah, next time you do something like this, give me a heads up, would you?! I am tired of running around all day."

"Yeah, yeah, got it. Just go and save the kiddo. Come to my office after you're done." he said as his feet started to move towards the exit.

"He's going to make me lose my mind one day." Seokjin mumbled in a bitter manner and made his way to the surgery room.

Just like expected, Jungkook's body was a mess. The strong smell of blood filled the room where 6 people were working hard to repair the damage. It was a hard task as several bones were smashed to pieces, the internal bleeding was hard to stop, the loss of blood was massive, tossed bloody bandages covering empty bags of blood, he had a severe head trauma that could keep him in a permanent state of coma for a long while and his bullet wound looked pretty bad. It surprised Jin how he was still breathing in this state but he always knew the kid to be strong so he had faith that he will get him out of this alive and well.

Unlike Hoseok, Seokjin had the privilege of going to a prestigious medical school, following his dad's steps, and a lab equipped with all the new technology and high-end materials he needed. Some of the other members of the gang were also trained by him to be able to help him with serious cases and be able to deal with small ones by themselves. Being under Black Tiger came with this kind of privileges and now they had to make sure they kept them by bringing Jungkook back to life.

It was a hard battle to finish and it took him almost a day but when he came out of the room and tossed his red stained mask, Jin almost collapsed due to exhaustion. It had been a while since he spent so much time in surgery and all this after helping Jungkook escape from Yoongi's group. After he did so he ordered the other to retreat and head back to the safe houses they had around the area until everything chilled down. He was on his way to the headquarters when a call from Namjoon made his step on the gas as the car almost took off from the empty streets. His words were still lingered in his ears: "Hyung, Jungkook needs help. Make sure you get here before he dies."

He was so confused by those but had no time to actually question Namjoon's actions. Now, on the other hand, he wanted answers. So he gathered the last remaining trace of strength and burst into his office smashing the door close behind him.

"Oh, you're done." Namjoon calmly said.

"What the fuck is this, Namjoon?! Are you out of your mind? If Black Tiger finds out about this, we are all dead. You better pray for the best!"