Chapter 19

You were back in his arms. Jungkook's feet started moving, pushing your bodies out of the cold water. Your head was resting on his shoulder, nose buried in his neck. Your hands were hanging loosely on your sides, gracefully following the bloody water's movements. Your body was losing heat; and fast. Once your heads emerged from water, Jungkook took a big breath and looked right at you. His eyes read so many emotions: surprise, disbelief, love, fear, happiness and pain.

"Y/N!" His voice was trembling.

He shook you lightly but your conscience was not coming back. He sneaked his arm under your knees and pushed you out of the water, placing you on the edge of the pool. He ran to your side as soon he got out, fingers flying to your neck. You were not breathing and your pulse was so weak.

"No...no, baby." He started doing CPR, he was desperate. "Come on, baby, you can do this." The touch of your lips that he missed so much was now cold and empty. "Y/N!! Open your eyes, damn it!! Breathe!"

Tears started filling his eyes. The things he felt weighted so much on him. He could not stand losing you again, especially when he did this to you. That is when he rose his fist in the air and let it fall down on your chest, pushing the water out of your lungs. You started coughing, chest rising and falling repeatedly as you fought for air. You opened your eyes slowly. You could see a dark figure through your thick lashes but it was all too blurry. It did not take long for them to close again, surrounding you in emptiness.

"Yes, baby, that's it! Y/N...baby, do you see me?"

He pulled your head up to his chest, caressing your face while tears fell down on his. His arms held you tightly as his ears focused on your breathing. The corners of his lips curved up at the feeling. But it was not the time for this.

"There she is! Go get her!" A man shouted.

Jungkook's head snapped back. There were men coming your way. He could not let you get caught so he lifted you in the air and ran to his car. He laid you down on the backseat, making sure you are safe, and ran to the driver's seat. The squeal of the tires filled the air. The man scattered all over the parking lot, trying to make Jungkook stop but there was no way he would let that happen.

Namjoon was watching everything from above, jaw clenching as he saw the car vanish in the night. His fist flew in the wall next to him, blood making its way down his fingers.

"Find them!" His voice was low and harsh.

"Yes, sir!" The man bowed.

"Y/N!! Do you hear me? FUCK! Taehyung-ah, answer me, damn it!" Jimin was dissembling his riffle. "Kim Taehyung!! I'll fucking kill you. If Yoongi finds out...we're so screwed."

" Where's Y/N?" A faint voice could be heard through the earpiece.

"Oh so now you're talking?! She's fucking gone. Jungkook took her. Where the fuck were you while all of this was happening? I thought she was your precious girl, can't you even keep her from him?!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! I don't have time for your shit. Which way did they go?"

"Why would that matter? They are gone. Yoongi will kill us for this. I can't believe it..."

"It fucking matters! I'm going after them."

"By yourself, are you fucking nuts? Just what exactly happened?"

"Tell me the damn way, Park Jimin, or I swear..." Taehyung was seriously pissed.

"You swear what? Huh? That you'll kill me? For a bitch?"