Chapter 31

You burst into the room, making Jimin jump from his deep sleep.

"What the fuck?! Y/N?"

"Where is Taehyung?" You were walking towards him like a missile ready to blow the target into millions of pieces.

"What the- Get out! I need to sleep."

"You're not getting any until I get my answers."

"Just how annoying can you be?! I already told you, he's dead! Fuck off!"

"Fuck you, liar!!! Tell me where he is!"

"Let go of my shirt!"

"Tell me!!!"

"You've really gone nuts," Jimin said as he was fighting you off.

"What's happening here?" Yoongi screamed. He was standing in front of the door, looking inside at the scene. "Quit acting like two spoiled rats. Y/N you need to let this go, Jimin already told you what he knows."

"No...look at him, even now, his eyes scream liar, he reeks of deceit."

"You're mad!" he pulled his shirt from your fingers and pushed you on the floor. "You need to lock her with Namjoon, she's gone mad! She'll kill us all in this state."

"Y/N, you can talk tomorrow. Come, let's get you somewhere more pleasant."

"Why do you hate me so much?" you said as you turned to look at Jimin. "What have I done to you that made you hate me so?" Tears were tumbling down one after the other in a calm manner as you spoke. The storm was past, and your mind was clearer. The room fell silent. "We used to get along just fine, you used to be a good friend of mine...what made you change?"

"I told you. I said 'stay away from Taehyung, you'll be the death of him', yet you never listened. Heck, you got even closer the more I pushed forward. And you know why, Y/N? Because that fool refused to believe that once your memories came back you'd return to Jungkook. He refused to believe that you'd ever get them back. I've seen him at his lowest when Jungkook betrayed him, I didn't want to see him like that ever again, yet you managed to put him through worse. I saw our friendship go to shit because of you. The more I tried to push him away from you, the further I pushed myself from him. We're a family here. You? An intruder that turned everything upside down. You were supposed to be just bait, nothing more!"

"Park Jimin!" Yoongi cut in. He saw the change in your eyes, how they became hollow, your lips parted in awe. He had to make Jimin shut it before he spilled more information, but the damage was already done, and the boy was out of control. Everything was falling like dominoes and he couldn't do anything to stop it.

"What?" you murmured.

"The reason we pulled you from that car was because you could serve as bait to lure Jungkook into our grasp, and you performed good up until that point."

"That's it, Jimin! Shut up! Have you both gone mad?! You're throwing bullshit left and right. I've had enough. Y/N, come with me-"

"Taehyung didn't even love you, he was just fascinated by his new toy, he wanted to use you to get revenge, and you didn't even see it. Hmph, pathetic."

"Do you treasure that tongue in your mouth?" Yoongi threatened Jimin, squeezing his jaw with one hand only. "Y/N, I'll arrange for a room-"

"There's no need." You wiped your tears and sucked in all the pain that was weighting you down.

"Where are you going?"

"To find Taehyung."

"How many more times do I have to tell you. HE IS DEAD!"