Chapter 23.1

2 DAYS BEFORE THE INCIDENT

"What do you mean you lost them?! Are you fucking stupid?! You incompetent shits are good for nothing!"

"We are sorry, boss! He saw us coming."

"Of course he did, you idiot! He's been a member of the group ever since he was child, he knows how we do things. Don't ever underestimate him, and cut it with the excuses, they make me sick!"

"What should we do now?"

"What should you do? You should go shoot yourself, you idiot! Bring them here!"

"Yes, sir!"

The sound of the phone hitting the hard wood of the desk covered Namjoon's low growls. What he hated the most was people failing to do their job, and lately that was happening too often.

"These bastards..."

He poured himself a drink and took a seat on his black leather chair, looking out the window. He had come back to the headquarters after Jungkook fled with you, leaving his boys to do the job. The sun was already up in the sky, making that another one of the countless sleepless nights on his list. With Jungkook finding you again, his plans were close to being destroyed. You would probably tell him about the pictures you found in his office and from there he would start to piece everything together, eventually finding the truth. If Black Tiger found out as well, his chances of becoming the leader would go to trash. He took another sip of the drink and clenched his jaw. The phone rang again. The same number as before.

"What now?! You better have good news."

"Sir, we found Jungkook's car."

"Great. Did you get them too?"

" Well, about that...it seems like he went with one of Yoongi's men."

"What the fuck did you say? Did you just say you lost them again?!"

"I am sorry sir! When we arrived we saw him getting in some other car. And then as I looked better I saw it was one of Yoongi's men."

"You useless piece of shit!! I told you to do just a simple thing and you can't even do that?! How could you let them go with him? You are dead. You heard me?! I don't even want to listen to your bullshit anymore. Come back to the base right now!"

He threw the phone right into the wall, making it break into pieces, his angry screams shaking the whole building.

"Jeon Jungkook!!"

The door flew open, Seokjin making his way in just as Namjoon was pouring another drink.

"What happened? I heard about the commotion at the hotel."

Namjoon's tired eyes traced back to the man standing in front of his desk. He was not surprised by his appearance, if anything it made him calm down a little.

"You saw that?"

"It's all over the news. You covered that one nicely."

"Yeah, I want to take care of this by myself, no police."

"So you'll pay Yoongi back?"

"Be sure I will. Look at this shit," he pulled a small device out of his pocket. "That bitch had the guts to put a mic in my office."

"Damn...seems like Yoongi is one step ahead this time."

"Of course he would, when I'm working with idiots. Guess what? They lost Jungkook."