Chapter 12

Once you and Taehyung arrived back at home, Hoseok signaled you to come to Yoongi's office. He wanted to have a talk with you in private. It has been three weeks since you became an official member, it was time for this discussion.

"Oh, Y/N, yeah. Come in."

"Is there something wrong?" You were intimidated by him.

"No. That's not why I called you. I actually wanted to tell you you did a great job on your first two missions. I was not expecting that to go so well." He smiled.

"Thank you, sir."

"There is still room for better, don't let it get to your head."

"I am perfectly aware, sir."

"You know, for a girl, fainting is not such a big deal. I heard Taehyung made it one though. If I said nothing, then it's fine. But you need to work on that. That's my advice. If you would've been alone, you wouldn't be standing here right now. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir."

"I am glad you even had the guts to shoot. With wonderful precision too. Maybe I should keep you as a sniper alongside Jimin."

You looked up at him. That was not entirely bad. You did feel the thrill of being able to kill so easily, but you felt even better on land, in the middle of them. Struggling to fight as adrenaline took over your body. You wanted to work your way undercover to Namjoon.

"What? Don't like the idea?"

"N-no...it's not that." You looked down to your feet, hands behind your back.

"It is that. You can't lie to me. It's a waste of time. My time."

"I am sorry, sir. It won't happen again."

"It better. I spent a lot of time bringing you back to life, you know. I want you to make it worth the effort."

"I will, sir."

"Then you will do exactly as I say. Remember Mr. Kwon? The one you and Taehyung brought in?"

"Yes, sir."

"Well Hoseok had some fun with him and we now know some stuff about this deal he has planned for tomorrow night. I want you to go too. I'll let you stay on the ground with the others."

"I will, sir."

"You had no choice, anyway. I'll let the others know too. This might turn ugly so be careful. I have a feeling Namjoon will try something. He has a lot of eyes and ears everywhere, there's no way he wouldn't have found out about Mr. Kwon's disappearance."

"Do you think he'll come too?"

"No way. That guy worked so hard to conceal his identity. Do you think he'd be stupid enough to show up for a thing like this?" He laughed. "He'll send more guys, that's for sure. The docks are a perfect place to hide. Keep your eyes on buildings, there'll be snipers. The moment you saw one, tell Jimin. Also, as soon as you get there, look for places to hide in case they start shooting. Follow Hoseok's orders at all times, I don't need any more casualties in here. You'll take Mr. Kwon with you too. Use him as a shield if necessary. Is everything clear?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good. You're dismissed." He took a sip of his drink.

You bowed and got out as fast as possible. It felt so suffocating in there. Yoongi's presence was no joke, no wonder he was the leader. Now you understand why Taehyung's face would change like that when Yoongi wanted to talk to him alone. Even if you did nothing wrong, there was still so much pressure on you that it was hard to move. You made your way to Taehyung's door which was on the small hallway right in front. You knocked on it and opened it slowly.