Chapter 15

Night was taking over the city when Taehyung woke you up with more deep kisses and soft bites, going from your elbow to your neck. By Yoongi's orders, you had to get some information out of the man you captured the day before. Easier said than done. You found out that the so called "basement" was located somewhere in the forest. It was safer and the screams could barely be heard from there. You were holding Taehyung's hand tightly as he led the way through the maze whose exits only he knew. The old trees that you passed by seemed to keep a lot of secrets. They were exuding a gloomy feel. It made your skin crawl.

You arrived at some locked metal gates that -when opened- revealed a flight of stairs that faded into darkness. He laughed seeing you hesitate to take a step in.

"You're not afraid to throw yourself in front of bullets but you're afraid of the darkness?"

"Shut up! Who says I'm afraid?"

"Then let go of my hand. It's already going numb."

You did not notice just how strong your grip was until he told you. You released his hand and motioned for him to lead the way. It was getting colder as you went deeper. The dusty air had a strong iron smell. It was obvious that it had to be like that. It was a room especially made for torture, after all. The room was being watched over by a few other men. Two were taking turns into questioning the guy while the other two were sitting on some old chairs on the side. They bowed at Taehyung as you made your way inside and left soon after. In the center, there was the man you saw earlier, the man who almost got you all killed, tied to a chair. He was covered in blood and barely breathing.

"Is he..."

"Dead? Not yet."

"So...are we going to...like-torture him?"

"How else do you expect him to talk?"

"True..."

"Scared?"

"I...just feel like I won't be able to do this, Taehyung-ah."

You felt as if you lost all the strength you had the moment you entered the basement. All the blood was making your head spin. You were clearly not going to make it through this.

"Come here."

You felt his long fingers wrap around your wrist as he pulled you closer. He drew out something that resembled an electric cigar. Was this what he needed from Hoseok when he stopped by his 'lab' a few minutes earlier?

"What is that?"

"Something to make you feel better."

He took a deep breath and threw his head back as if a strong pleasure took over his body. He was smiling when his eyes caught yours again. You were still not sure you wanted to try it though.

"Do you trust me?" His eyes were digging holes into your soul, his smile was so enchanting.

"I do."

Your reply was immediate. You did not even take the time to think it through. He was there to catch you if something went wrong. He placed his left hand on the back of your neck, pulling you even closer. He took another breath from the thingy and brought his lips to yours, opening them slightly as he shoved the smoke into your mouth. You took it all in but chocked shortly after your lips parted.

"Don't rush. Slowly." He chuckled as he went for it again.

This time he left a bit of distance between your mouths, lips barely touching, pushing the smoke out as you inhaled it slowly, just like he said. You grabbed the hem of his shirt as your head started to feel lighter. You felt all your body relax all of a sudden.