Chapter 10

"Where are you going?"

"To kill Yoongi."

"No, you're not."

"Let go of me!"

"Listen to me, kid. You are not going to do anything stupid. Jin didn't work his ass off to save your life just so you can go and get yourself killed because of some chick. If you want to avenge her death, you'll listen to me. Why just kill him? He destroyed your love, you destroy his most precious thing too. We need to get rid of all of them, burn his group to ashes. Then we'll both get what we want."

The look on Jungkook's face has never been any darker. The pain he felt ran too deep, it got rid of any trace of emotional connection to Yoongi and the others and left him empty. If only he knew the truth.

"Think about it. You can take away everything from him. So, are you in?"

"I'm in. Now would you let me go?"

"So you could do what?"

"Walk."

"Where?"

"Do you think I fucking care right now? I need time to think."

As Namjoon's grip got loose, he yanked his hand, freeing himself.

"Just don't do anything stupid."

He walked by Namjoon and out of the room. The leader smirked. He got him where he wanted; now all that was left was come up with a plan.

Awkward. It was your idea but why did it feel so awkward? You were in Taehyung's room, on the same spot he let go of your hand a few moments ago after leading you there. It was not the first time you have been in his room, but it felt so weird. He told you to get comfortable and went to take a shower. But how were you supposed to do that when all kinds of thoughts roamed through your head. Ugh, why did I come up with this?! Damn it, Y/N! What if he tries to do something? Maybe that's why he went to take a shower- Oh, God! Why did I have to talk?!

You tried to hush the voice in your head by focusing on something else. And what better distraction than the room itself. You started looking around, getting to know the place better. It was a large room with one wall made entirely out of big windows through which you could see the faraway city fading between green leaves. The house was on a hill, deep inside the forest, so the view was always nice. The white voile curtains were dancing in the wind that came through the narrower windows that were placed on both sides of the bed, behind the nightstands. The dark teal drapes were hanging loosely in the corners, making the size of the room even more obvious. In front of the windows was the bed, a king size one with some simple black and white covers that were a mess. He did not seem to be fond of making his bed after waking up. On the right side, the whole wall was made into a wardrobe with only the light gray doors showing. On the left side stood a desk with papers scattered everywhere and next to it a chair buried in clothes. There were some posters of girls hanging on the wall, clearly not matching the whole feel of the room. This was the only wall painted in a dark teal color that seemed to match the one of the drapes. Behind you, next to the door, a big TV was hanged on the wall. Under it you saw a PlayStation 4 console, some headphones and two pear shaped bean bag chairs. It seemed to be the only clean spot in the room.

You could not just sit there anymore like a puppet so you decided to clean his room. You made his bed, cleaned his desk and placed all the dirty clothes in the laundry hamper. It was not because you were nice and wanted to impress him, it was because you could not stand being in a dirty room. Next were the clean clothes. You opened the wardrobe doors one by one and placed them in their respective areas. At least his wardrobe was beautifully organized.