Chapter 14

After hearing your answer, Taehyung went to his room and smashed the door closed, making you jump in surprise at the sound. He was really pissed. No chance of talking to him right now. You stood in front of his room, leaning against the wall. Why were you feeling bad for this? It was not like you did something wrong. He crossed the line, he should be the one in your shoes right now. Maybe he was. You were afraid to knock on the door. You were just emptily staring at your feet while the voices in your head screamed all sorts of things, making several different scenarios of how it could go if you went in.

"What are you doing?" A voice startled you.

"Oh, Jimin, you scared me."

"Why aren't you going in?" He stood in front of you.

"We kind of had an argument."

"The lovebirds fighting again. You're in for that bad, consuming kind of romance, aren't you?" He laughed.

"Do you want to mock me too?"

"You're doing it to yourself. You'd better call it quits before it gets too far. Just sayin'. " He went to his room and grabbed the handle before looking back at you. "Do you want to come inside?"

"I wouldn't mind. I have nothing to do until the room is ready anyways." You followed Jimin inside his room.

"The room?" He looked surprised.

"My room...the one at the end of the hallway. Yoongi said he'll give it to me so..."

"So you're leaving Tae?"

"N-no?! What does this have to do with Taehyung anyways? It's just a room."

"It has a lot to do with him. It's the room a good friend of his used and guess what? He turned out to be a traitor. Do you think he'd jump out of joy seeing you go in there?

"Were they so close?"

"Yeah. He's been through hell ever since the day he found out. Maybe he's afraid he'll lose you too..." He gave you a serious, almost threatening look.

"I won't leave him."

"I so wish you'd speak the truth." He crossed his arms.

"Are you doubting me?" You were somewhat offended.

"I have my reasons."

"I see...Then just watch and convince yourself."

"Y/N, don't do this to him."

"Don't do what?"

"Don't make him fall for you."

"What? Are you...serious right now?"

"I'm warning you-" he came right in front of you, pushing you back until your back hit the cold wood of the door. "if you do something that would hurt Taehyung in any way, I'll kill you myself."

Your heart started beating faster. He was kind of scary. You have never seen this side of Jimin so far. He was always so friendly and keen to help you.

What's going on? Why is everyone acting so different all of a sudden? Is there something I don't know?

"Why would loving me hurt him?"

Jimin took a few steps back. You straighten yourself and took a deep breath of air.

"I have a feeling something bad would happen. I kept telling him but it hasn't been working so now I'm telling you."