Epilogue

"I am our bride's best friend, but majority of you already knew that. But I can bet you that majority of you do not know how these two met. But do not worry, I am here right now to save the situation, to enlighten you or uncover all the lies they have possibly fed to you just so you support them." My wonderful best friend could not stop the beautiful word vomit.

"So this is gonna sound cliche, but their first conversation ever was an argument. There was a post on social networking site called Facebook. It was a picture of a bear on bike. Yes, you heard me right - a bear on bike. My lovely El was all like -oh my god, this is animal cruelty- and Gabe replied with -they are doing this for our enjoyment-," her voice immitations were just horrible. "Then El was like -you could easily entertain people with other people- and then he messaged her. Funnily enough, they continued the argument in private chat. But guys! Almost four years later here we are - we are celebrating their wedding. So in some ways it was good that the poor bear was on the bike." She raised her glass: "To El and Gabe! To happily ever after!"

Who thought you could find love in such a weird way? If someone told me that day I would end up marrying this guy, who I was in heated argument with, I would laugh in their face. 

I believe that love has a colour. Not just one colour, not defined colour, just a colour. It changes. It might be black one moment and deep red another moment, but it is never a mix of colours. Just one colour, a clean tone. Why? Because true love is pure.