Chapter 6- Late Night Endeavors

No ones POV

"That was great", Claire said nuzzling her face in Andrews neck.

"Yes it was", Andrew replied huskily in Claire's ear. "What about round two?", he continued.

"Definitely Mr. Staunton", Claire said dreamily before Andrew claimed her lips in a passionate kiss.

Meanwhile back home Rebecca paced the floors of their room back and forth trying to figure out where the hell was Andrew.

Rebecca looked on the wall clock for the umpteenth time. Seeing the time to be 12 midnight, she sighed. "Why wasn't Andrew back home yet?", Rebecca thought.

She picked up the phone to call him after much deliberation. It rang twice then hanged up immediately. She tried again.

Claire's POV

Andrews mouth was all over my neck nuzzling it. I was moaning relishing in the moment, when the phone suddenly rang. With a curse Andrew took his mouth off mine and checked the caller ID.

I watched as his face turned from annoyance to utter shock. I raised an eyebrow at him questioningly. He gave nothing away, putting the phone to his ear.

"Hello, Becca?", I heard Andrew say in the phone his voice faltering.

Anger took over my body. Why is it that when we are in the most intimate of places 'Ms. Nosy' always as to interrupt. A bright smirk appeared on my lips as a plan flew in my mind.

"Becca.....no......yes honey I'm caught up in traffic", Andrew uttered. Just then I brought myself up and over his waist straddling him. He gasped as he realized what I was trying to do.

"What was that Andrew?", the caller on the other end asked.

"Oh it's nothing honey", Andrew replied shewing me off, I made a low chuckle before pressing my lips to his neck.

"Stop", Andrew whispered to me, gritting his teeth.

"Stop what?", Becca asked confused.

"Not you Becca, its just the long traffic", he replied glaring at me.

"OK, drive safely honey. I love---", Rebecca tried to say but just then I snatched the phone from Andrew, giving him a branding hot kiss before ending the call.

Andrew groaned, gripping my hips and plunging his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues battled for dominance in sheer pleasure. Andrew was the first one to pull away, sighing he turned to me cupping my face.

"Claire look, I'm sorry but I have to go now. I promise you that tomorrow we can finish this in office, OK?" he said with an apologizing look on his face.

I pouted, "that's a deal Mr. Staunton", I told him smiling before opening the car door. I felt a tug on my wrist before I was facing him again. The very next minute his mouth was on mine in a passionate kiss. After a minute or so we reluctantly pulled away for air.

I gazed at him with raw passion before exiting the vehicle, waving at him before he sped off.

Rebecca's POV

After Andrew ended the call before I even finished my sentence, I couldn't help but think that something was seriously up.

I hate to doubt him like this but this is the first time he hadn't told me he loved me back. Just then an idea came to my head.
I will surprise him at his office tomorrow and probably bake a cake, black forest, his favorite. I smiled brightly thinking of how surprised he would be upon seeing me. I chucked at my plan going downstairs for a glass of milk.

Pheww😅 I finally updated guys, sorry for the wait, I've been really busy but now I'm free. Thanks to all the persons following me and the many comments and votes, I really appreciate it. No PRECAP but you can make suggestions on how the next chapter should be. Comment on what you think about this chapter and do vote.💖💞