Chapter 17- Our Anniversary 1

Rebecca's POV

4 Months Later

Four months, it had been four whole months already. It felt like it was just yesterday since I broke the news to my parents that I was pregnant. I smiled at how I was extremely nervous that night.

But it turned out better than I had expected. I was now four months pregnant. I had gotten more bloated, but people told me I was glowing, by people I meant Andrew, Heather and my parents of course.

They hardly let me work anymore. I mean I can't even go to the kitchen without them breathing down my neck. Andrew telling me of the hundreds of hazards that could happen to me and the baby, in which he Googled.

I always laughed when he was giving me his lectures. It was so cute when he was worried and tensed.

Heather had been there for me throughout the months also, by helping me with the kids and doing some of the chores.

It had been a pretty smooth journey so far for me with the amazing family I have. I was extremely happy throughout my four month journey of being pregnant.

I was having a girl that Lizzy wanted so much. She was extremely happy at the news, and today was no exception, because it's my Anniversary. Yes, it was Andrew and I seven year anniversary today.

He had woken up this morning in a hurry, pacing the room, going from the closet to the shoe stand and I had smiled thinking he would give me my gift, but he had only grabbed his towel and dashed into the bathroom.

He came out a couple of minutes after saying he had to go to office early today and he may not return until late.

He dashed outside, leaving his breakfast behind before I could really say anything and now I felt down, thinking that Andrew had really forgotten our anniversary.

This was the first in all our six-now seven years of marriage. But I had no right to be angry with him, because he has my pregnancy, our children and work stress on his mind, he just didn't remember right?

However I had gotten the perfect surprise for him. I got our vows renewed and I bought a sexy lingerie and a nice dress that could actually fit me due to my protruding stomach and they were quite expensive I might add.

Not that I should be complaining because Andrew gave me a joint account to Staunton Stocks Ltd. in which he adds large monthly figures.

Nevertheless I didn't like wasting money with so many people starving in the world.

So my plan was all in place, and I think it would work perfectly especially with the kids spending the weekend with their grandparents.

I had it painted out clearly in my mind. I would go to his office dressed in my lingerie, under a dress of course.

Give him a sexy lap dance in his private sanctuary and a couple of kisses leaving him confused and aroused. Then I'll leave his office, after informing him of our anniversary and I bet he would be home before I knew it.

When Andrew gets home, I was thinking of a candle lit dinner, exchanging of vows and then to top it, some wild passionate love making.

I blushed at my plan and scurried in the bathroom to get ready. I had a shower and was now trying to get into my lingerie. It was a pink and black two-piece, clipping with mesh border. I blushed at the garment.

I pulled on my red dress that Heather helped me pick out yesterday, for my final look

I pulled on my red dress that Heather helped me pick out yesterday, for my final look. I rushed to curl my hair, knowing that Andrew liked my hair let down in dark soft curls.

I applied ample make up and looked at my reflection in the mirror. I was stunned at how great I looked.

Snapping a quick mirror selfie and sending it to Heather, I made my way out of my house and into my car

Snapping a quick mirror selfie and sending it to Heather, I made my way out of my house and into my car. I sighed in relief as the traffic was not heavy as usual on a Saturday evening.

My phone beeped to life as I halted at a stop light. It was a call from Heather, I picked it.

"Oh. My. Fucking. God Becca! You look so freaking great. If I were a guy I would totally bang you babe or better yet I'd bang you right now if I didn't have a husband"

"Uh thanks Heather, I guess", I laughed.

"I can't believe the asshole forgot your Anniversary, I should've killed him while I had the chance"

"Oh Heather, he probably just forgot because he had work and my pregnancy on his mind. But I'm sure he will apologize numerous times for not remembering when I get to the office."

"Alright, he better. Call me if anything goes wrong OK, love you."

"Nothing will go wrong Heather love you too", I ended the call.

Oh yes! I finished another chapter. Thank you guys for voting and commenting. I see all of them and I put you guys under 'cool people'. But........

I have a challenge for you my lovelies, if I get 100 VOTES, the next chapter will be tomorrow!!!!!! 💖

I love you guys thank you so much for the support.🌟

REMEMBER TO HIT VOTE!👇