Chapter 10- Makeup

Mature content 18+

Andrews POV

I couldn't take the guilt from Rebecca's words anymore. I pulled her into my chest and positioned her head to me.

I attacked her lips in a rough yet passionate kiss. Her lips were soft and really sweet. She was confused at first, but slowly began responding. I took the opportunity to plunge my tongue in her mouth for better access.

"Hmm", she moaned and I smirked inwardly. I pushed her back on the wall and started undoing her blouse slowly. She groaned out loud, showing her impatience.

I pulled back reluctantly from the kiss.

"Take my shirt off", I ordered her. I saw her hands begin to tremble and I bit back a smile. She could be really shy at times even after 6 whole years!

"Its okay honey, I'm here", I reassured her. Becca pulled the shirt up and over my head. She ran her fingers over my chest and pleasure over took me.

I took her pants off and then mine. Now she was in her lace bra and matching panties and me, in my underwear and I was turned on just seeing her like that.

I lifted her up against the wall and unhooked her bra. It flew lifeless to the ground. I positioned my mouth over one of her beautiful breasts and started sucking. Her legs automatically went around my waist.

"Andrew", Becca moaned in pleasure. I sucked on one of her breast as my fingers were kneading the other.

I looked at her face and saw her eyes tightly closed. It was then I realized that I've been doing her wrong and a  more stronger guilt came over me.

My lips went to her neck, marking her there as well. "Becca, I love you", I told her as my lips suckled in the crook of her neck.

"I love you too", she replied.

My fingers went low and I drew her panties down, and entered one of my fingers within her.

I could hear her gasp. I entered another finger to join the first, and slowly begin to thrust them deep into her. I told myself that I wanted her to feel pleasure more than me.

I started going faster, stretching her at the same time. Even after two kids, Becca still had that amazing, effortless grip, which turned me on all the time.

Her grip tightened on my shoulder as she moaned loudly. "Andrew I can't keep going", Becca said against my neck.

"Let it go baby, it's OK", I whispered in her ear. Just as soon I felt her body shudder in my hands and she let out a scream, while she came hot and sudden.

She fell limp against me as I withdrew my fingers from her. "Now you will have to do that again for me honey", I whispered to her.

Becca's POV

When Andrew whispered that to me, my body went rigid. He wanted me to go to that height again?

"No...n...no Andrew......I can't", I told him, me cheeks going red and plus I  was still in his arms with my leg enclosed around his waist.

I felt him grip my bottom and started to walk off. "You will have to do it for me honey", he smirked.

He placed me on the couch and came above me. "You are so beautiful....I can't remember us like this.....so carefree", he said capturing my lips.

Its true, we hadn't been like this, without the work load and stress, since our honeymoon. It felt like old times.

My thoughts we're interrupted as I felt Andrew enter me in one swift thrust. I moaned, a long, slow and guttural one.

Andrew groaned loudly as he kept his pace slowly and smooth. He bent down and captured my lips again as he withdrew and rammed back into me.

This time I screamed out loud, ecstasy taking over. I wrapped my legs around his waist drawing him in more as he penetrated me.

I felt his thrust become more faster, and I knew he was holding back. "Andrew you can go......go..go fast baby", I reassured him as he thrust again into me and I rolled my eyes over in pleasure.

"I wanted it to be slowly, honey", he said against my neck.

"Its okay, let go", I told him again, and just as suddenly he started to ram into me fast and hard. I closed my eyes as his lips went in the crook of my neck.

I held onto his shoulders tighter, raking my finger up his back.
"I can't hold any longer Andrew", I told him.

"Come baby, come for me", he said thrusting twice more. Then it came, I screeched out loud and came like an overflowing tank. My body was shuddering violently as the heights of pleasure overtook me.

He gripped my waist tighter to drive out his own climax. We held onto to each other as our breathing slowed.

He looked at me and smiled, kissing my forehead loving. "That was beautiful honey, can we do this at least twice a week?", he asked kissing my lips.

"I'll try", I smiled. I could swear I saw him frown. He quickly got up and lift me up in his arms.

"Now we will rest", he said in a command like voice, taking the stairs two at a time.

"Yes sir", I said laughing.

Life was just so beautiful now.

For all my committed readers,  encouraging me to update, this is a gift for you.....an update within a day!!!!, I loved the response I got, thank you guys........💞💜😍

Vote and comment on this chapter, so excited to know what you think and you can ask questions, I will answer. 😘💖💋