First Day. We Meet.!

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock going off.  "Ugh" I yelled annoyed as hell that I have to get out of bed.  I sat there for like 20 minutes then got up and started to get ready.  I got in the shower and washed up for 20 minutes. Then I got dressed.  ( OUTFIT IN THE MEDIA). I went downstairs grabbed my keys and my purse and got in my car and drove to McDonald's and got a Sweet Tea.  After getting my Sweet Tea I drove to school.  I went to the office and got my schedule.

Human Geography- Mrs. Williams

Pre-calculus- Mr. Banks

Creative Writing- Mr. Alsina

AP World History- Mrs. Harris

AP Biology- Mr. Brown

AP Literature- Mr. Cole

That name Alsina caught me off guard He's new.  Well, whatever so I went to my locker and saw my Best Friend.  "Omg, I missed you so much Hazel" Imogen said running to me. I hugged her. " Girl shut the hell up you just saw me yesterday lol," I said laughing. " So what lol and girl you look sexy asf, " Imogen said. " Thanks, baby so do you lol now show me that damn schedule, " I said.  She showed me her schedule and we had every class together except Creative Writing She has Swimming.  She likes swimming and I want to be a writer so lol. " Omg girl you got that new fine ass teacher.  Girl he cute asf. I'm jealous that's an elective so it's too late for me to change my schedule " Imogen said.  " Lol girl whatever let's get to class because you know how Mrs. Williams is, " I said. " Alright come on, " Imogen said.  We ran to Mrs. Williams class and we were 2 minutes late cause it was on the other side of the school.  " Nice of you girls to join us, " Mrs. Williams said turning to me and Imogen.  " I know right so are you done talking can we go sit down," Imogen said.  I laughed.  " Take your seats now, " Mrs. Williams said annoyed.   " Fine that's all we wanted to do you had to do a speech, " I said walking to my seat.  

Skipping to 3rd period.

So  Imogen and I parted our way and I began to walk to my next class which is Mr. Alsina.  Can't wait to see if he's as Fine as Imogen said.  I walked into class and saw this fine guy at the board.  God, he can get it. I went to my seat in the middle but back of the class.  Since its an elective its only 5 people in here 2 boys 3 girls.  " Okay class lets get started I'm Mr. Alsina. I'm your Creative Writing teacher.  I'm from NOLA for those of you who don't know what that is its New Orleans Louisiana.  I will be helping Y'all with y'all writing skills and don't take this class as a joke because it's serious and if Y'all don't pass my class you fail your senior year.  Now as a way for me to get to know you I want all of you to get up and introduce yourself one by one. Starting with you " Mr. A said pointing to one of the guys.  Everyone went and then it was my turn.  I stood up and walked to the side of Mr. A as everyone else did. " Wassup Y'all I'm Hazel I would prefer if you call me Sky cause everyone else does um anyways I'm 5'3, I'm mixed with Black, Asian, Creole, Indian and Mexican. My favorite colors are Pink and Orange. I was born on February 3rd. My hobbies are Soccer, Taking pictures, Dancing, Eating, and of course, Writing and I modeled over the summer. I'm also tatted up as you can see.  But yeah that's me " I said looking at Mr. A once I finished.  " Thank you. You can sit down " Mr. A said.  I went to my seat and could feel him staring at my butt.  I sat down.  " Why do they call you Sky, " Mr. A asked.?  " Because My Middle name is Skyller and I like that name better than Hazel " I said.  " Okay, no one cares, " One of the ratchet girls said.  " Well, hoe obviously he cares if he asked.  Are you mad because he didn't ask about your interesting life of popping your pussy for every dude you see " I said smiling?  " Girl I'm sure you bust it open for my niggas then I did, " The girl said.  " Actually no hoe I'm 18 and a virgin let's ask about you when did you lose your V-Card, " I asked.  " Fuck you, " The Girl said.  " Yeah I thought so, " I said smirking. " Alright girls enough Sky see me after class and Jennifer cut it out, " Mr. A said.  " Ugh Fine, " I said annoyed.  First day and I get in trouble.  This sucks.  I listen to Mr. A talk about what we are going to do for today and then the bell rang.  Time for Lunch.  I sat back and waited for everyone to leave then Mr. A called me over to his desk.  I sat on the stool next to it.   " Okay young lady.  I see you have a bad temper.  Using profanity is not okay in my class so you have a detention with me today after school " Mr. A said smirking.  The fuck he smirking for.  " Come on Mr. A it's the first day of school and my brother comes home today I haven't seen him in a month, " I said trying to get out of it. " Well tough I will see you this afternoon, " Mr. A said.  " His accent could make any girl fall in love, " I said out loud by mistake.  " Is that so? " Mr. A said smirking.  I turned my head and grabbed my stuff.  " I'll umm see you this AfterNoon " I said running out the room.  I went to lunch with Imogen and we talked and stuff. Ugh I'm so nerves about going to detention.