Their Talk.!

August came and sat next to me on his bed.  " Cut off the t.v " August said bluntly.   I scoffed.   I continued watching t.v.  August snatched the remote from me and cut off the t.v throwing the remote to the other side of the room.  " What the hell August " I yelled standing up about to go get the remote.  "  Man sit your ass down " August said pushing me on the bed.  " Don't touch me " I said pushing him back.  " Man chill yo ass out man I'm not trying to fight with you, " August said grabbing my arms.  " Let me go August what do you want " I asked snatching away.  " First of all so that's what we do you kissing other niggas on their cheek and shit. Right in front of me " August said grabbing my face.   " Let me go August.  It wasn't like that I was just saying thank you " I said moving his hands.  " Man I don't give a fuck don't put your fucking lips on no other fucking nigga don't hug them don't do shit do you fucking understand me " August yelled with his NOLA accent.  " August don't fucking yell at me boy " I said bluntly.  " Man I don't give a fuck what you saying do you understand me. That attitude will get you fucked up around hea " August said grabbing my face tighter just a little so I can look at him.  " Alright Aug damn let me fucking go.  Man, you think I'm supposed to listen to you but you can't even tell me about your past the fuck man fuck you I'm leaving " I said standing up.

  " It's not your business.  I changed my life around I'm not that guy anymore " August yelled mad.   " But I don't know who you are.  All I know is teacher August.   What about your family.  Your mom dad brother's sisters anybody.  I don't know you " I yelled back.   " Okay what you want to hear how I was in the game.  How I killed people sold drugs.  My stepdad was on drugs and my dad was addicted and died from them.  My brother got killed in the game leaving behind his 3 daughter's. My brother was my best friend and now I don't have no one.  I grew up in New Orleans.  Me and my mom got into it she put me out.  I never had a perfect live.  This is the only time ever been stable in my entire life.  Is that what the fuck you wanted to hear man.  Did you want to hear all the times i tried to kill myself.  Just thought about suicide all together.  How many times I cried just thinking about losing my brother.  I would give all of this to have him back.  That's what the fuck you wanted to hear " August yelled.  I felt so bad.

  Then August started to put on his shoes.  " Baby stop please " I said grabbing his other shoe.  " Man give me my stuff "  August said snatching it.  I snatched it back and threw it.  " No you not leaving I didn't do shit to you " I said crying.  " Man just leave me alone " August said grabbing my arm. Pushing me away.  I jumped on his back and tackled him on the floor.  "  You're not fucking leaving at all " I said crying hugging him.  "  Come on man just get off me.  My past is the darkest part about me and you couldn't just let it go.   You gone be like every other bitch and leave me "  August yelled pushing me off of him.  " August baby calm down please " I said crying getting up.  " You want to leave then leave bitch "  August yelled and walked out.  Then I heard the front door slam shut.  I got into his bed and cried.  First he called me a bitch now he's  accusing me of being like everyone else.  I can't believe this.  I don't want no one but August.  I just wanted to know more about him.  I guess I was wrong.  I sat there and cried.  I ended up crying myself to sleep.  I need August.