5 Months Later.!

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock thinking of all the stuff that's been happening over these months. School is almost over for the Seniors. We have at least one week until prom. I just realized August and I can't even go to prom together because he's my teacher. I have been waiting to go to prom for years. I planned on having the perfect date with the perfect Dress. August and I will never have a normal relationship because he's my teacher. We always have to hide. I can't even dance with him at the dance because he's going to be chaperoning the punch bowl. Ugh. I got up and got dressed. I still managed to keep my grades up though so that's great. I got dressed and drove to school. When I got there I hung out with Imogen we got our work from our classes which wasn't much. I didn't go to August class cause I just need to think. We went to the library to work on our work and we talked about prom and Graduation. After we finished with our work which was around lunchtime. We took it to our teacher's and went back to the library. I bought us Chinese Food. When I was walking back from getting our food from the office I saw August I tried to dip behind a wall but I think he seen me. I ran the other way around.

 Then I got a text from him. " Did I just see you run from me " ThatNiggaAug. I just read it and since its iPhones, he saw that I read it and he kept texting me. I went back into the library and we ate. We stayed in there for the whole day. August was blowing my damn phone up. It was annoying me. Another reason why I'm avoiding August is only because I have a huge bruise on the side of my face. One of Domo's friends came over one night and Domo was gone. I let him in to wait for Domo and he tried to have sex with me I wouldn't let him and he beat me up. I didn't tell Domo or August. I been avoiding them both. Cause I know they'll both try to kill him. It was time to leave school and I put my stuff in my locker and left school. I drove home and went straight to my room cover my face. Domo tried to talk to me but I wouldn't let him. I had bruises on my thighs and arms and a mark and scratch on my face. I laid down and relaxed. I put on some shorts and a tank top. I cut off my phone and watched movies. I don't want to be bothered by anyone. 

" Aye Kevin and August are coming over tonight to chill baby girl, " Domo said. " Why is Kevin coming over. It can't just be you and August why does Kevin have to come over " I said kinda on edge. " What's wrong why you don't want him over " Domo said. " I don't like him Domo " I said. " Why he's never done anything to you. Skyller why don't you look at me " Domo said grabbing my arm. " Let me go get out " I said snatching away and getting under my cover. Then the doorbell rang. " Look you stay up here than well talk later " Domo said going to get the door. I heard Kevin and August walk-in Laughing. " Where your sister " Kevin asked. " She upstairs she got a attitude " Domo said. " SCREW YOU " I yelled. " Yeah keep that funking ass attitude " Domo yelled back. I put in my earphones and ignored them all. I shut my door and locked it. I don't trust that nigga.

( LATER THAT NIGHT )

I walked downstairs cause I was hungry and saw August, Domo and Kevin sitting on the couch laughing. I walked past them and went into the kitchen. " You looking mighty sexy but you showing them bruises I gave you. Little bitch you trying to get me caught " Kevin said grabbing my neck. " Kevin let me go why are you doing this " I semi-yelled. " Shut up " Kevin said slapping me. I got up and ran upstairs. " What's wrong with her " Domo asked Kevin. " I don't know " Kevin said. I ran in my room and cried. I wish he'll leave me alone. I felt someone grab me by my leg and pull me covering my mouth. I tried to scream but it muffled out. " Shut up you slut " Kevin said slapping me. I screamed for August but it muffled out. Kevin kissed me on my neck. I closed my eyes as tight as possible and tried to forget about this even happening. " I'll wait till I have you to myself. Don't want to get caught " Kevin said.

Kevin got up and left. I ran to the door and shut and locked it. I cried. Why me. I wiped my face and went to take a shower. I don't want to think about what to think about this anymore. I got in the shower I turned the water on hot and let it burn my skin. Nothing hurts worst then the pain I'm going through right now. I stayed in there for a good 40 minutes than got out. I put on my bra and panties then wrapped the towel around me and went into my room. August was sitting on my bed. " Why are you in my room how did you get in the door was locked " I said. " I picked the lock I'm trying to figure out why my girlfriend doesn't want to be around me or her brother " August said standing up. " August get out of my room " I said holding on to my towel. " Why do you have all these bruises. Take off that towel let me see " August said walking to me. " August get away from me " I said pushing him away. He snatched the towel off and looked at me. I tried to cover the bruises but it was to many. " Who the fuck did this to you. Who did it Skyller I'm not fucking playing tell me now " August said. " August get out " I said. " Man you about to fucking answer me or ima tell your motherfucking brother " August yelled. " August please don't tell him. Please don't " I begged holding his arm. " Who did it Sky " August said in his NOLA accent. " Kevin " I whispered. " Who " August said. " Kevin " I said louder. 

August didn't even say shit he ran downstairs and started yelling. I slid on some shorts and ran downstairs. Kevin and August was fighting. " Aug man wtf " Domo said pushing August off him. I ran and held him back. " August Anthony Alsina stop now " I said looking him in the eyes. He pushed me off him pushing me into the couch and charging back at him. Domo held him back. " Aug wtf is going on " Domo said out of breath. " LOOK AT YOUR FUCKING SISTER. I WILL FUCKING KILL HIM " August yelled. I stood up and Domo looked at me. " Yo wtf did you do to my sister " Domo yelled stealing on him. " I didn't do shit to that little bitch " Kevin said. " Call her another bitch on my dead bro ima fade your ass " August said walking up. I held August back. " Bro did you hurt my sister bro. You been my nigga for a while. Please tell me you didn't fuck with my little sister " Domo said with his voice cracking. " Man I didn't touch her tell him Skyller " Kevin said glaring at me. I looked away. " Sky What did he do tell me. I swear to God I wont let him hurt you again " August said grabbing me looking in my eyes. " He tried to have sex with me. I didn't let him he beat me up. Then today he came in my room and started kissing on me and stuff. I tried to scream for August but he had his hands over my mouth. He only stopped cause he didn't want to get caught " I said crying. 

" You stupid bitch. Ima kill you " Kevin said charging at me. August pushed me and punched him directly in the face. They started fighting. I've never seen this side of August. I'm so scared right now. Domo tried to break them up but August wasn't having it. Domo finally broke them up and told me to take August upstairs before he killed someone. I finally got August in my room and I shut the door and locked it. " Man move the fuck out my way I'm about to kill his ass. Touch my girl aw hell naw " August said trying to push me from in front of the door. " MOVE NOW MAN " August yelled. " Who the fuck are you yelling at bring that shit down " I said. " Sky you pissing me off move " August said punching the wall leaving a whole. I jumped. August pushed me and I jumped on him and made him fall on the bed. I started kissing his neck. " Stop say please man stop " August groaned. I continued kissing his neck and grind on him. August flipped me over and got on top. He started kissing my neck going down. He took off my shorts and threw them. August took off his shirt and shorts. His tattoos drive me crazy. We took off all our clothes until we was fully undressed and he got under the covers with me. " Are you sure you ready " August said. I hesitated but shook my head yes. " Don't hurt me " I said serious. " Wouldn't dream of it. It'll only hurt for a minute. Breathe and scratch my back " August said. " Okay " I said.