Next Day.!

I woke up to my alarm clock.  " Hey, baby girl, " My brother Dominique said walking in my room.  " Where have you been you haven't been home in a month, "  I said mad getting out of bed.  " I'm sorry I been busy so how are you, " Dominique said.?  " Get out I have school, " I said pushing him out and slamming the door.  I got in the shower and washed up.   I got out and put on my clothes. ( Clothes in the media ) I grabbed an apple and my keys and left going to school.  When I pulled up in the parking lot I got a text from Imogen saying she wasn't coming to school today.  Great I have no one to talk to today. I'm going to be all alone.  I got out the car went to my locker and got my books.  Then I went to class.  

Skipping To 3rd Period

I walked into Mr. A's class super slow and saw him at his desk.  I walked to him.  " Hey Mr. A can I stay after school and help you, " I asked.  " Yeah sure if you want, "  Mr. A said looking down.  " Umm okay, " I said walking to my seat.  " Alright class who can I get to help me pass out papers, "  Mr. A asked.  All the girls raised their hand.  " Sky can you help me, "  Mr. A said.  " Yes sure Mr. A, " I said.  I got up and got the papers from him and passed them out.  Then I sat down.  " Okay class this paper I put down things that I think is important for me to know to teach you.  I'm not like a regular teacher as you can see I like to get to know my students " Mr. A said looking at me.  I turned my head and put it down. With what happened yesterday I don't think he even wants to be around me.   " Umm Sky I need you to see me after class, " Mr. A said.  " Damn that little ugly girl always getting in trouble, " Jennifer said.  " Girl I'm ugly come on have you seen me.  I look better than you.  Is that why you mad.  Got that $2 weave in your hair " I said rolling my eyes.  " Girl please I will smack you shorty, " Jennifer said.  I got up and walked up to her.  Mr. A grabbed me by my waist and pulled me away from her.  " You lucky he pulled me back cause I was about to smack the peas off the back of your neck hoe, " I said yelling. 

Mr. A pulled me into the hallway.  It was empty.  " Cut it out, " Mr. A said.  " Why you always talking to me but don't say nothing to her, " I said annoyed.  " Cause I don't give a fuck what happened to that little hoe.  I care about you and making sure you don't get suspended.  Now I said cut it out or me and you gone have a problem do you understand me and I don't want to hear any damn talking back. Now get your ass back in the classroom " Mr. A said.  " Alright, Auggy, " I said kinda turned on.  I turned around about to go into the class.  I walked in and felt August looking at my butt.  I smirked.  I sat down and started doing my work.  August kept staring at me.  I looked at him and saw him licking his lips.  I blew a kiss then continued doing my work lol since he was staring I decided to start flirting. 

 I looked back up and saw August winking at me.  I blushed. I think I like him.  But I can't he's a teacher.   I mean honestly, should I care.  If he doesn't care then I won't.  Just then the bell rang.  I stayed seated and waited for everyone to leave.  " Miss. Sky what am I going to do with you being very disruptive in my class and cursing " August said smirking.  " I don't know Mr. Alsina isn't that why you're the teacher, " I said laughing putting my head down.  " Come here Sky, " August said.  I got up and walked over to his desk.  I sat down on the stool.  I put down.  " Now what did I tell you about that Sky, " August said lifting up my head making me look in his eyes.  I was just staring in his eyes and he was staring back.  I lean in but then stop and then August smashed his lips into mine.  It turned into a full make out fest.  Then I pulled away and he pulled away biting his lips.  " I have to go, " I said grabbing my stuff and leaving out the classroom.  That was beyond weird.  I just kissed my teacher.  

Skipping til the end of the day.

I slowly walked to Mr. A's class.  When i got there he was sitting at his desk texting.  " Can i see your phone real quick " I asked.  " Sure " August said handing me his phone.  I put my number in his phone then took a picture and saved it as my contact photo.  " Here " I said handing him his phone.  " So you took my phone to take a picture and put your number in lol " August said. " So what you know you wanted my number " I said laughing.  August stood up and picked me up sitting me on his desk. Then he got in between my legs.  " You're so beautiful " August said.  " Thank you  " I said smiling.  August kissed me.  I kissed back and it started to get really heated.  " August we are at school " I said moaning cause he was kissing my neck.   " Damn Ma you right " August said still kissing my neck.  " So what are we " I asked moaning. " What you mean you my girl " August said moving back looking at me.  " Aww okay i'm just asking " I said.  Then i got a call. 

Sky: Hello

Dominique: Hey umm I had to leave ill be back in a couple of days alright. 

Sky: Whatever Dominique you literally just got home now you leaving again bye.

Dominique: Please don't be mad at me baby girl.

Sky: Oh i'm not mad i'm pissed bye.

I hung up.  I know you're like dang Sky that was mean but he's always leaving.  I'm tired of it.  " Who was that " August asked curious.  " No one so umm do you want to come over tonight " I asked.  " Sure " August said. " Okay I'll see you later then, " I said grabbing my stuff. " Alright baby " August said kissing me.  After that i left and went home.