Later That Night.!

I heard the doorbell ring but it didn't stop it just kept ringing.  I got up annoyed and went to answer it.  I opened the door and saw Chris.  " Why are you here, " I said kinda pushing the door closed.  " I just came to talk seriously, " Chris said. " About what, " I said.  " Sky please let me in.  I won't try anything I promise I just need to get this off my chest " Chris said.  I moved aside and let him come in.  We sat on the couch and he just looked at me.  " Talk, " I said kinda confused.  " Okay look Sky I loved you when we were together I swear I did.  I got caught up in some shit with this one female and she made me feel good for the moment but she didn't change the feelings I had for you.  We were drifting apart and you know it.  We were always arguing and shit and we weren't happy and you know it.  

That day in the parking lot I was supposed to have this conversation with you but I just wanted to touch you and kiss you I admit I got carried away.  Then the night I came over here I got mad asf that you had a boyfriend I'm so sorry Sky honestly " Chris said.  " I forgive you but if you try me like that again Ima kill you, " I said seriously.  " Alright baby girl, " Chris said laughing.  We sat there and talked.  About 20 minutes later We heard people laughing outside and in walked August and Dominique.  My face turned completely upside down.  " Yo why he here, " Domo said mad.  We stood up.  " We were just talking, " I said.  " Yo Sky I think ima go.  I'm not trying to cause no problems " Chris said.  " Chris you're not causing problems he's just overreacting but yeah I'll see you in school tomorrow, " I said looking at him.  " Alright bye baby girl, " Chris said walking pass August and Domo.  " Really bro " Domo said.  " What am I a hoe for just talking, " I said walking away.  " Man I'm sick of this bullshit you got a boyfriend you were here alone with your ex and it's not no telling what you were doing, " August said pulling me back by my arm.  

" Get off me August now, " I said trying to snatch away.  " August bro let her go, " Domo said grabbing me away from him.  " Maybe you should fucking trust me.  I know what I did and didn't do and we didn't do shit he wanted to talk we talked and that was it I have no reason to lie " I said going upstairs and shutting the door.  I'm not about to argue with nobody that's dead.  I laid down and listened to my music.  Then Domo bust in my room cutting off my music.  " Why'd you do that, " I said mad.  " California " Domo yelled.  I looked over at August who was just looking at me.  " Domo I don't even know if I got accepted.  I was going to tell you " I said.  " Really you were going to tell me but you didn't  " Domo yelled.  " Look why can't Y'all just be happy for me I'm trying to do something with my life.  I want to be a writing it shouldn't affect anything that happens between us.  I just want the same support I give Y'all " I said.  " I do support you.  I just don't you to leave me.  I'm so use to you being all over me and all up on me everyday.  I just want to be with you.  I don't want you to get out there and we start to drift apart " August said walking in the room fully.  

" I do support you I just don't want my little sister to leave me so soon " Domo said.  " I'll always be here for y'all I just don't want to be here for the rest of my life.  I want to be free " I said.  " So if you get accepted are you going to stay on campus " Domo asked.  " No you remember the house that mom and dad had that we lived in when we were younger " I asked.  " Yeah the one that we stayed in as kids until we moved here " Domo said.  " Well they still own it they left it in the will for me and you keep this house if you want it but I wasn't able to get the house until I turned 18.  I'm 19 now so I can have it.  I'm going to stay there " I said.  " Well looks like you have it all planned out " August said kinda sad.  " Yeah but why'd you tell Domo about me moving to California " I asked.  " I didn't " August said.  " Then how'd you find out " I asked.  He handed me a piece of mail for me It was from UCLA.  

My heart started beating a mile a minute.  "  Open it baby girl lets see if you got accepted " Domo said. I slowly opened it and took the stuff out.  I read the letter and couldn't believe what it said.  " What does it say " Domo asked.  " Got in with a full scholarship " I said jumping up and down.  Domo ran and hugged me.  I was so excited.  I looked over and saw that August was gone.  I got sad.  Man This is bittersweet.  I Love August and I don't want to leave him but I have to follow my dreams or I'll regret it for the rest of my life .  Domo told me to just give him time and just focus on Prom I agreed and laid down and went to sleep after texting Imogen and letting her know I got in she was happy for me.  Then I went back to sleep.