You Want To Break Up.!

" So what did you want to talk about, " I asked August.  " Ummm I don't think this is going to work out.  You moving to California and stuff and me still being here.  I mean its just You're going to be in college and experiencing different stuff and I'm going to be here.  I mean I love you I swear I do but it's like wtf do you expect me to do while you're gone " August said looking at. " Wait what bro please don't tell me you're trying to break up with me, " I said completely pissed.

  " I am breaking up with you I'm not trying I mean it's just you're leaving, " August said.  " NO FUCK THAT DON'T TRY TO PRETEND THAT THIS IS BECAUSE OF ANYBODY BESIDES YOURSELF.  FUCK YOU AUGUST. I SWEAR TO GOD I HATE.  YOU AFTER GRADUATION I'M LEAVING THAT NIGHT.  I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN AT ALL FUCK YOU " I yelled punching him over and over again crying.  

" Skyller stop hitting me bro for real " August said gripping my arm tight.  I pushed him and got up.  I started to get grab my stuff.  " Skyller don't leave I don't want it to end like this " August said grabbing me.  " Fuck you.  You don't want it to end like this but you just broke up with me because I'm trying to have a good life for once in my miserable life seriously " I said crying uncontrollably.  " I'm sorry but it won't work.  I have trust issues Ill fuck up and break your heart worse than now " August said.  

" Stop just Stop don't pretend you're doing this for anybody besides your damn self. " I screamed.  August threw me on the bed and started ripping off my clothes.  August kissed my neck and I couldn't help but give in.  I was vulnerable and hurt and I don't want him to leave but I know he is.  It was the sweetest most heartbreaking sex ever.  We were done I got my stuff and left with a single tear falling down my face.  " Bye August " I whispered as I walked away from his shut door. I went home and just cried.