Just Seen A Ghost.!

Recap: " Hey miss is that your daughter she's so precious " The guy Paris bumped into said as I was walking past. " Yes her name is Paris, " I said smiling turning around. When I saw his face I looked like I had seen a ghost. I never expected to see him a day in my life ever again. I was frozen and didn't know what to do.

" Well Well Well long time no see  " ??? said walking over to me.  " Why are you here " I said moving back.  " I live out here Bear " August said.  " I have to go " I said turning around.  " Wait " August said grabbing me and pulling me back.  " Mommy who is this " Paris said pushing him off me.  " Its nobody go get your coat we're leaving " I said.  She walked off. " So you have a daughter, " August said looking at me with devilish eyes.  " That's not your business bro, " I said snatching way.  " Really that was suppose to be me " August said.  " You left me don't you remember.  You lost that chance a long tie ago.  I was heartbroken all this time.  You left me because I moved to California and no more than 5 Months that I moved out here you moved out here the fuck.  Bye August " I said grabbing my coat and leaving with my baby.  That would have been the perfect time to tell him about Paris. " Mommy who was that " Paris asked.  

" A old friend baby " I said.  " Mommy we look alike " Paris said.  " Paris let it go okay, " I said focusing on the road.  " But mommy " Paris was saying before I cut her off.  " Let it go Paris Amari Alsina " I yelled.  She didn't say anything I know I hurt her feelings.  Dammit I fuck everything up.  I pulled the car over and cried.  I put my head on the steering wheel.  I heard Paris car seat unbuckle and soon she was right next to me rubbing my back.  " I'm sorry mommy.   It's all my fault I know how you feel about dad and I know you're hurting I shouldn't have said anything " Paris said kissing my head.  " No baby it's not your fault you're curious and that's fine and Its time for me to stop thinking about myself and tell you who your father is " I said bring my head up looking at her kissing her head.  " Can we go home first because you know how I feel about stuff like this lol " Paris said trying to make me laugh and she succeeded.  I laughed and started to drive. When I got home she ran upstairs and got changed into her pajamas.  She came in my room and laid down with her cover.  " Okay baby girl you know that guy that you have on your wall " I asked.  " Who Chris Brown " Paris asked.  " No the other one " I said.  

" August " Paris said confused.  " Look when I was in school. He was my teacher and we got close he was Domo's best friend. I think he still is but anyways we were in love.  He was my first and I guess we got close.  and well on my prom night we broke up because I was moving away to come here and go to school but that night he got me pregnant with you and I was already gone when I left so it's like everything got messed up and his career was already taking off so I just decided it was best if it was just me and you " I said holding back the tears.  " Wait so August Alsina is my dad.  The August Alsina. OMG I swear to God I knew it I mean who the fuck really has the last name Alsina " Paris yelled.  I popped her booty.  " Watch your mouth.  I don't know where you get that damn cursing " I said surprised.  " Really mommy you gone curse and ask me where I get it from " Paris said.  " Shut Up " I said laughing.  

" Mommy I want to see him but I don't want him to know I'm his daughter I want him to figure it out " Paris said.  " How do you expect to see him " I asked.  " Him and Chris Brown And Trey Songz have a meet and greet tomorrow.  We could go and of course he's going to ask you to stay until the meet and greet is over because that's what guys do and then we could talk to them and I could see my husband Chris Brown " Paris said.  " If you knew who August was why didn't you say anything at the Ice Cream Shop" I asked.  " I didn't look at his face I was looking at you but I knew his voice sounded familiar.  I just didn't care enough to look " Paris said laying down.  " GoodNight little girl " I said laying down as well.  " GoodNight mommy.  I can't wait to see daddy tomorrow " Paris said.  We went to sleep.