Why Did I Ever Trust You.!

August Point Of View.!  Next Day.!

I woke up cause Sky was having a bad dream.  " Devin why are you doing this.  No, get off me.  Stop " Sky screamed in her sleep.  " Baby wake up please Bear wake up, " I said trying to wake her up.  She was breathing heavy and wouldn't wake up.  " Dominique Dominique aye help me bro " I yelled.  She wasn't waking up.   Dominique ran in and saw what was going on.  He ran out and came back with a cup of water he threw it on her and she popped up.  " What was that for " Sky yelled.  " You was having one of the dreams.  What was it about this time " Dominique asked.  I, however, was completely confused.  " Same old same old I just feel like he's coming back for me you know.  Like he's watching me " Sky said shaking.  " He's not coming back he'll never hurt you again.  Do you understand me " Dominique said grabbing her.  " Alright.  Why is he here " Sky said pointing to me. " I'm your boyfriend what do you mean, " I said.  " Naw you not yesterday I was just another hoe after you took my damn virginity away from me.  You treated me like shit " Sky said pissed.  

" I think ima just let y'all talk, " Dominique said walking out.  " Look shawty, " I said before she cut me off.  " No fuck that why are you here.  Damn, I'm so dumb.  So dumb " Sky said.  " Wait how, " I said confused.  " Because I trusted someone that I only knew 8 Months.  I was even dumber to trust you to take my virginity. What was it huh was I too easy.  What was the sex not good enough.  What is it tell me " Sky yelled grabbing my Arm?  " Stop it Sky just stop it, " I said pushing her off me.  " No fuck that what was it huh was I not good enough.  I'm sorry if my sex isn't good.  I'm sorry I was too easy.  I'm sorry I'm so dumb.  I'm sorry I'm so ugly.  God, why did I ever trust you " Sky yelled?  " Stop it right fucking now " I yelled completely fed up.  " What is it why did you do this to me, " Sky said punching me in the chest continuously crying.   " Will you stop it and fucking listen? " I said pushing her back on the bed holding her arms down.  Ain't gone lie she looks sexy asf right now.  She only got on her Black laced bra and panties set.  But shorty ass also hit hard asf.  

" I didn't fucking leave you.  I didn't mean to hurt you.  I didn't mean to make you feel so insecure.  I didn't mean none of this shit.  Damn Bear why can't you understand I'm not like these other niggas.  I'm not trying to hurt you.  I didn't mean to hurt you " I said holding her down.  " Get off me I want you out.  Is that what you said to all the other girls you ran this on or is it because I'm so young and naive I would believe it " Sky said trying to push me off her.  " Really Sky the difference between you and them other bitches is I didn't have to wait this long to get some and you know what I shouldn't have.  I should have just cheated on you like Chris did " I said getting off her.  " And I should have just left you like everyone else in your life did, " Sky said.  I got so pissed she knows how I feel about my past.  I did the unthinkable I punched her and got dressed and left out the house.  That stupid bitch.  How dare she ever say some shit like that to me.  She think she know me.  She don't know shit about me.  I should have fucking knocked her damn head off. 

Skyller's Point Of View.!

" I should have just left you like everyone else in your life, " I said mad asf.  After I said that August got beyond pissed and he punched me then he put on his clothes and left.  I knew I was wrong for even saying that but I didn't expect him to punch me.  I cried into my arms.  

August Point Of View.!

I went back to her house after I calmed down and went into her room.  She was still in the same spot on the floor crying.  " Sky I'm sorry, " I said.  " No it's fine I deserve it. Do you want something to eat anything I'll cook " Sky said getting up looking for a shirt?  " Sky please, " I said.  " No look honestly I deserve it just don't talk about it, " Sky said not even looking at me.  " Sky baby stop you didn't deserve that I don't care what you do no woman deserves to get hit by no man.  I'm sorry I hurt you.  I'm fucking up it's all me.  You don't deserve to be in so much pain " I said laying her on the bed taking off her bra.  " August what are you doing, " Sky said moaning cause I was kissing her neck.  " Let me pleasure you.  Let me make you feel good " I said taking off my stuff and taking off her panties.  " August what about Domo, " Sky asked.  " Shhh he's at work, " I said putting on a condom.  " Aug --- I didn't let her finish what she was finna say.

 I went inside of her deep and made her gasp for air.  She was screaming and screaming.  This time she can be as loud as she wants.   I wanted to make up for everything.  I'm gone make sure baby ass can't even walk when I'm done.   After about an hour of putting in work.  I made her little ass tapout.  After I laid that ass down I started thinking.  How could I be so stupid as to even put my hands on her?  I swear that was my first time ever hitting a woman.  I love my baby.  I can't believe I did that shit man.  I went to sleep thinking about my thoughts.