Next Day.!

Skyller's Point Of View.!

l woke up and couldn't even get out of bed without falling.  August walked in when he heard me fall. He was fully dressed. " Damn what happened, " August said picking me up. " I can't feel my legs punk, " I said laughing. " My bad but dude I'm hungry I haven't eaten in like 2 days, " August said. " Me either want me to make you breakfast, " I said limping to the bathroom. " No I'll cook for you just get dressed baby, " August said starting the water for me. I got undressed and got in the shower while August was downstairs cooking. We have church today. I got out the shower and went to get dressed. ( OUTFITS IN THE MEDIA ). After I finished getting cute I went downstairs and saw that August had just finished cooking breakfast.  He made Eggs, Bacon, and Grits.  I poured us a glass of Milk and we sat down and ate.

  " Hurry up we got to go. Church starts in 30 minutes " Domo said running downstairs.  " Alright we ready, " I said.  We got in the car and started driving.  " Sky remember you have to act like you and Aug isn't together when Y'all get in church.  I'll sit in between y'all and everything " Domo said.  " Why he's my boyfriend, " I said confused.  " Bear listen I could lose my job and that's the only thing I have paying my bills right now.  I love you I do but I can't lose this job. People from the school go to this church.  You knew just as well as I did when we got into this that this wasn't going to be easy " August said.  "I'm just supposed to be okay with hiding my feelings for you forever.  I already can't go to prom with you.  I can't do stuff in public with you unless its away from this city.  God will we ever be a normal couple " I said sadly.  I didn't listen to anything they had to say I left out the car and walked into the church without them.  I'm not mad.  I' just sad.  I want to show off that I'm with August.  I'm tired of people asking me who I'm dating and having to lie.  Ugh.!  I sat down and listened to the preacher. A little later the guys came in and sat down a couple of seats down from me.  August kept looking at me like he was sorry but its nothing he can do.  He needs that job and I don't want him to go back to doing bad stuff so I just have to suck it up.

 After the church service was over August and Dominique was talking to the pastor and I left.  I walked to Imogen's house since it was just up the road.  When I got there she let me in.  I told her about everything that was going on with me and August.  I just needed to talk to someone about it and who better than to tell that my best friend.  " Well, baby you gotta understand that he's a teacher.  Your teacher to be exact and if you're happy than just be happy.  Don't be mad sad because you have to wait literally one more week of hiding your relationship.  He needs the money and you don't want everybody knowing your business anyways girl.  Be happy and don't worry about that okay.  Just be happy in love and make sure I'm the bridesmaid at your wedding " Imogen said laughing.  " Okay girl I promise " I said laughing.  " Aye bro why the fuck you in my house " Imogen's brother Mark yelled.  Imogen and I literally ran downstairs and saw Domo and Mark getting into it.  August was just standing in the doorway.  He saw us standing there.  Imogen ran down and grabbed Domo and I grabbed Mark. 

" Man I told this nigga to stop coming to my house he must want to die, " Mark said.  " Man do it shorty kill me than try it.  You just mad cause your set wasn't rocking hard enough and they got they ass popped " Domo yelled.  " Yeah but I had your sister eating out of the palm of my hands before, " Mark said smirking.  " Yo what the fuck you dated this nigga before, " Domo said trying to get out of Imogen's grip.  " Baby it wasn't like that just hear her out " Imogen said holding him back.  " Then what the fuck was it.  You out here fucking the squad huh.  You being a hoe " Domo yelled.  " Yo bro you need to chill the fuck out " August said pushing him.  " Naw fuck that she a hoe.  She fucking with niggas I don't even fuck with " Domo said pushing him back.  I slapped him.  " Fuck you.  Your stupid ass don't even know what happened " I said running upstairs. 

" Get the fuck out my house man you bogus asf " Imogen said I'm guessing to Domo.  I heard the front door slam shut.  I looked out the window and saw Domo and August arguing. It was getting pretty heated.  I saw August look up at me and I backed back because I was crying I didn't want him to see me. Imogen walked in the room.  " You okay " Imogen asked.  " Yeah I'm fine my feelings are just hurt a lot " I said laying down.  " Are you gone go home " Imogen asked getting her nail polish out.  " I don't want to.  Domo just doesn't understand it wants like that.  We texted maybe what 3 times.  I never kissed him or did anything with him " I said.  " I know girl " Imogen said painting over my nails.  " I love you Imogen " I said laughing.  " I love you more sweet cheeks " Imogen said.  We chilled for the rest of the day.  We watched movies and ate lots of junk food.  I love nights like these with my best friend.