1 Month Later.!

August and I have worked out our problems and he decided to move in with Paris and Me.  Paris is Happy cause she gets to have the family she didn't have for years.  August is 27 and I'm 24 years old.  He has been with the complete best Father to Paris ever.  Paris has been kinda distant.  I don't know what's going on.  She hasn't been her normal happy self.  August told me not to worry but I don't know I just can't help but worry about it.  It's 5:30 in the morning and I can't sleep.  I went downstairs and saw someone in the Refrigerator.  " What are you doing down here this late, " I asked.  " I couldn't sleep.  Why are you up " Paris said closing the freezer.  " Because I'm grown and can be, " I said.  " Whatever " Paris said walking away.  " What is your problem, " I said mad pulling her back.  "  You're my problem we just got dad back and you're cheating on him " Paris yelled.  

" First off lower your damn voice before I snatch out your tongue and second what are you talking about I have never cheated on your dad.  Paris where the hell is this coming from explaining that to me " I yelled back.  " Don't try to school me I have teachers for that.  Whatever goodnight Skyller figure it out " Paris yelled going upstairs.  " Paris gives me that damn phone right now since you grown you don't have the privilege of having a phone, " I said going upstairs into her room yelling.  " No you not gonna take my phone, " Paris said. " Give me that damn phone now " I yelled grabbing her.  " Let me go, " Paris said pushing my hands yelling. I slapped her directly in the face.  She looked back at me with so much pain and anger.  What did I do?  " What is going on, " August said walking in rubbing his eyes.  " Daddy she hit me, " Paris said running to him.  " Skyller are you out your mind why did you hit my daughter, " August said.  

" She not about to disrespect me in my house where I pay all these damn bills by myself.  And give me this damn phone you don't have no fun stay your room and I mean it " I said snatching her phone from her.  " So you're mad at me cause you're cheating on dad really, " Paris said mad. " Wait what, " August said looking at me.  " I walked out because both of them are pissing me off.  I went into our room and laid down.  About 3 minutes later August walked in.  " So you not gone answer me huh, " August said mad.  " Man really cheating on you with who.  Really I'm the one cheating out of everyone you accuse me.  That's low " I said mad standing up.  " Man Paris said when you took her to work with you she saw you laughing and smiling with this guy, " August said getting in my face. 

" Man my Co-Worker really so I can't have friends now.  We were having a simple conversation.  Nothing major " I said completely pissed.  " Man, that's not what it looked like to Paris.  If you going to be a hoe at least don't do it around my daughter " August said.  I slapped him.  " Really since y'all so mad with me I'll just leave and let Y'all be alone cause obviously, Y'all don't need me at all, " I said grabbing y keys and walking out the house.  Are you serious right now?  For real.  I'm a hoe because I'm having a simple conversation with my male Co-Worker who knows that I'm in a relationship and who is married.  His wife also loves me.  Come on really.  My face was Streaming with tears and I couldn't see the next thing I know everything blacked out.  

August Point Of View.!

It was 7 in the morning and Skyller hasn't come home.  I'm completely worried.  I got a Phone call.

Their Conversation.!

August: Hello.

Police: Hi is this Mr. August Alsina.

August: Yes this is him.  How can I help you sir and who is this.?

Police:  This is officer Jefferson and I'm calling to inform you that your girlfriend Skyller Hazel Harris has been in a terrible accident.  Her car flipped over 6 times.  She's at UCLA Emergency center.

August: Omg I'll be there in a minute.

I hung up.

I ran upstairs and woke Paris up.  I called Skyller's brother and told them what's going on and we drove to the hospital.  When I got there they told me to wait in the waiting room.  I was shaking and scared basically crying.  I need Skyller I don't know how to be a single parent.   I'm scared man.  Wtf am I gone do.  I should have never let her leave.  Its all my fault.  About 2 hours later Imogen and Dominic showed up and asked me what happened.  I told them the full story.  Imogen slapped me.  Then went in the corner and cried.  Dominic brought me to a corner and talked to me.  " Are you serious you took a child's side of the story instead of listening to what she had to say then you called my fucking sister a hoe? " Dominic said pissed.  

" Man it wasn't like that it slipped out.  I was mad yeah I let Paris fill my head up but it wasn't suppose to be like this I swear " I said.  " Man I don't want to hear it.  It's always an excuse with you as to why its not your fault.  My sister is in a hospital fighting for her life and all you can do is make an excuse as to why its not your fault.  Its not about you Aug man.  If she dies you have to live with the last memory you have with her is calling her a hoe " Dominic said pissed then he walked away before I could say anything.  Dang man he's right.  I messed up.  I sat down next to Paris and prayed.  I prayed for her strength.  I prayed for my strength.  I prayed that she fights.  " Family of Skyller Harris " The doctor said coming out the room.  " That's is she okay please tell me she okay can I see her, " I said running up to him.  " I'm so sorry sir but she --------

( And that's all for right now.  I'm gone leave Y'all guessing.  I'm gone make Y'all scared but just to let you know the next chapter is going to hurt Y'all and it's gone be bad and I'm sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings )