Next Day.!

I woke up to Imogen's alarm.  We got up and got dressed.  I used the clothes that I have left over here and got dressed.  A nigga kinda mad cause I don't want to wear any heels today but hey you do what you want when you popping.  Once we finished getting dressed we ate breakfast and went to school.  1st period was boring and so was the second period.  " Aye ghee I'll see you during lunch right, " I asked Imogen.  " Yeah man I got you baby girl see you later, " Imogen said walking to swimming.  I walked into August classroom slow because my damn feet hurt.  

" Alright class hurry up and take y'all seat we need to get started, " August said.  Everybody sat down.  " Okay, so today you guys have a free pass to ask me anything you want.  One question per person " August said.  " What made you be a teacher, " Marcus asked.  " I just always loved writing so here I am, " August said.  " What's your favorite food, " Another guy asked.  " Chicken, " August said.  " Are you single? " Jennifer asked in a flirty way.  I rolled my eyes.  

" No I'm not single, " August said.  " Are you in love " The girl that sits behind me asked.  " Yes I truly love her and one day she'll be my wife, " August said smirking.  I blushed.  "Oh somebody's sprung, " Marcus said.  " Sky what's your question, " August said laughing. " Why do you love her so much, " I asked.   " She's special.  One of a kind ya know.   She's been there for me through a lot.  She's different. I just want to be with her and let her know I'm here to protect her.  That I won't hurt her.  That she's safe in my arms.  That she's mine " August said looking at me.  

I looked away at Marcus who was sitting next to me.  " How long have Y'all been dating, " Jennifer asked.  " 10 Months, " August said.  " Why aren't y'all engaged or even married, " Rachel asked.  " Well it's a lot of stuff going on in our personal life right now that is truly messing with me settling down and being that married family with kids and stuff that I truly wish wasn't, " August said.  I just kept my head down cause everything he was saying was true.  " Like what, " Marcus asked.  " Well it's hard to explain because she's younger than I am so I don't know if she's ready to settle down and me being 21 I still want to have my partying days as well, " August said.  

" But why should that stop just because you get married me personally when I become a wife my husband wants to go out every once and a while with his boys go head and I expect the same in return just because you get married doesn't mean you have to stop living life.  We can travel have fun as a couple and then when we just want to spend time with your friends spend time with them.  As long as you not out creeping on me go have your fun and I'll have mine plain and simple " I said picking my head up to say that but then putting it back down after I was done.  

" But when you get married its time to start thinking about a family and kids planning your life together, " August said to me.  " Just because you get married doesn't mean you have to have kids right away.  How long do you expect your girlfriend to wait around for you to be ready to get married forever " I said putting my head up completely.  " Okay look at it from your point of you.  Are you dating someone " August asked?  " Yeah, " I said. 

" Okay prim example.  You have college ahead of you which means you would want to finish college before you get married which is like a good 4 years since you told us you want to be a Journalist.  which means you'll be what 23 years old at the time if you and your boyfriend plan on being together it's a lot that Y'all would have to wait for kinda like me and my girl " August said.  " But me going to UCLA shouldn't stop him marrying me, " I said.  " Wait, hold up did you say UCLA as in University of California Los Angela's, " August said trying to keep his cool but I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who knows he's pissed.  

" Look, Mr. A, I get where she's coming from.  Marriage shouldn't stop your fun " Jennifer said.  I put my head back down.  I fucked up I should have never said anything.  " I guess you're right Jennifer but anyways enough questions we have 20 minutes left you guys can talk quietly among yourself. You can have your phones out just be quiet " August said.  So August sat at his seat and took out his phone.  I felt my phone vibrate.  I looked up and saw August looking at me.   " Check the damn message now " August mouth to me make sure nobody else saw.  

Their Conversation.!

Auggy: Really Sky California.!

SkyBear: I was going to tell you but I haven't even got the acceptance letter.

Auggy: You filled out the application.  You never thought to talk to me about this.

SkyBear: August I didn't think it would affect our relationship.

Auggy: You didn't think it would affect our relationship but yet your moving away and didn't talk to me about shit what did you expect me to do while you're gone sit home and Knit. 

Skybear: I'm sorry August but this is the school of my dreams I want to go there. Just come with me.

Auggy: So you expect me to just drop my life and come to follow you around like a little puppy. 

SkyBear:  That's not what I meant. 

Auggy: California really Sky.

End of Text.!

I just stopped replying cause obviously, we aren't getting anywhere.  UCLA is my dream since I was a little girl.  I have my college fund still saved up and I have the money to go there and this is what I want.  I know it was selfish to not talk to August about it but I didn't want him to be mad. I was so lost in my thoughts that the bell rang and I knocked my stuff on the floor.  While everyone walked out I quickly picked up my stuff and was about to walk out.  August gripped my arm super tight and pulled me back.  " California huh so we just make decisions like that and don't talk to me about it, " August said pushing me against his desk.  

August gripped my waist and held tight.  " August stop it you're hurting me, " I said trying to break away.  " Stfu you decide to leave me really didn't even talk to me about it " August yelled in my face.  " August it's my future I have to do what's best for me if I ever want to become what I want to, " I said scared.  " Really and what about me am I not apart of your future anymore.  What about the life we wanted together or does that not matter to you anymore " August said through his teeth.  " Baby I don't want this to affect us.  I want to follow my dreams.  You always pushed me to follow them why is it so different now " I said.  

" Just get out of my class, " August said pushing me off the desk.  I fell to the floor.  I got up grabbed my stuff and walked out.  I want to cry so bad.  I went to the lunchroom and sat with Imogen we sat in the back so no one could hear us and I told her everything that happened besides him pushing me on the floor and grabbing my stuff. Man, I fucked up.  She said I was wrong for not telling him but he is wrong for not supporting me in my decision.  I'll just go home and sleep it off.  After school, I walked home.  When I got there Domo tried to talk to me I ignored him went upstairs locked my door and went to sleep.