1 Week Later.!

August Point Of View.!

That night at the doctor's office when we got here they told us that Sky was in a coma with a broken leg and that she might not live.  Sky is still in her coma.  The doctors are saying she's getting worse and she might not make it.  Dominic and Imogen aren't talking to me.  They aren't talking to anyone nowadays and Paris is always crying.  I don't know how to take care of this girl so Imogen is always doing her hair and stuff for school cause I don't do hair.  " Daddy can I go see mommy after school " Paris said.  " Yeah, baby sure, " I said walking her to her classroom.  " Bye daddy, " Paris said.  " Bye baby, " I said and walked away.  I went home cleaned the house. Then I took a nap and fixed Paris a sandwich with some chips for when she gets out of school.  I put some watermelon juice to go with it.  

Then I washed up and got dressed for the day.  I went and picked Paris up from school and then we went to the hospital.  When we go there she was still out and didn't look like she usually does.  It hurts me so bad to see her like this.  God, I miss her.  Paris walked up to her bed and got inside.  She kissed her cheek and started talking. " Mommy I miss you so much.  It's not the same without you. Daddy doesn't even know how to take care of me. 

 As far as my fashion and stuff and my hair.  I'm sorry I made you so mad that night.  I'm sorry I hurt your feelings.  This is all my fault.  I should have never got smart with you. I just wanted us to stay a family mommy.  Please wake up.  Mommy please.  We need you.  I need you.  Mommy Peter asked me out and I was to scared to say yes so I told him I'll think about it and that I would ask you.   Mommy I need your answer please.  I like him " Paris said crying into Skyller's arm.  I put my head in my hands and cried.  I miss her.  " Come on Paris we gotta go home " I said grabbing her.  She kissed Sky and so did I and we left. " Be strong baby and fight " I said before out.

Skyller's Point Of View.!

I was talking to my mom and dad when I heard someone talking and it sounded like Paris.  I started to cry because I miss the soo much.  Then The last thing I heard was August say " Be Strong Baby And Fight "  That made me cry so hard.  My parents rubbed my back.  " Are you ready to go back, baby? " My mom said.  " Yes, " I said.  " Well, its one more person who wants to see you, " My dad said.  " Who, " I said confused.  This guy walked up.  He was so handsome and he looked just like August.  Then he sat down next to us.  " Hi sweetie I'm Melvin, " Melvin said.  " Melvin as in August brother Melvin, " I asked. 

" Yeah its good to meet the girl that has my little brother falling head over hills in love with him " Melvin said.  I blushed.  " Just call me Mel baby and look don't let August get to you he never could hold his temper and believe me I miss my little brother so much but I'm in a better place and I'm glad he is taking care of his responsibilities and thanks for all that you have done for my little brother.  I love y'all sis.  I'll be sure to let my brother know not to let you go baby girl " Mel said.  " Thanks Mel.  Thanks a lot " I said smiling hugging him.  "  No problem baby now go.  Your family misses you " Mel said.  I kissed everyone and they told me to lay back on the clouds.  Next thing I know my eyes closed and all I heard was beeping.  I knew I was in the hospital.