Next Day.!

I woke up to my alarm clock and August not next to me where to be found. I guess he left to go get ready for work. I tried to call him and he didn't answer. I just got ready for school. After washing up and getting dressed I drove to school. When I got there I was late. It was already the third period. I walked in and saw August sitting at his desk. I smiled. " And explain why you're late Miss. Harris" August said looking at me and then looking back at his laptop. " I Umm woke up late, " I said kinda confused. " No excuses take a seat and do your work, " August said rudely. Why is he acting like this? I walked to my seat and started talking to this girl that sits behind me. " Miss. Harris and Miss. Smith keep your mouths closed before I kick you out " August said bluntly. " Whatever, " I said kinda hurt. " One more outburst and you're outta here, " August said rudely. I looked at him and a tear fell from my face and I ran out the classroom and went into the abandoned hallway in our school. This is where no one comes.

 We don't have any cameras in our school cause they can't afford them. I sat there and cried. I give him my virginity and he treats me like a hoe. I got all the work from all my classes and went home. When I got there Domo was sitting on the couch. " Why you not in school, " Domo asked. " I left early, " I said sitting next to him. " Are you okay? " Domo asked cutting off the T.V looking at me. " What does it mean when a guy has sex with a girl and then doesn't want to talk to her and starts being rude to her, " I asked. " It means he just wanted to fuck her and now that he got what he wants he says fuck her " Domo said laughing. I frowned. " Why are you asking me that Sky, " Domo said like he was afraid of the answer. " Sky please tell me you're still a virgin " Domo asked. I started to get tears in my eyes. " Skyller Hazel Harris answer me, " Domo said completely pissed. " No Domo I gave August my virginity now he won't even look my fucking way. I can't believe I was so stupid to think he loved me " I said crying. Domo told me to go upstairs and he'll talk to me later when he gets back from seeing his girlfriend. I went upstairs and cried myself to sleep.

August Point Of View.!

After I yelled at Sky she ran out of the classroom crying. I felt so bad mad. I do love her and I am not trying to hurt her. Its just today is my brother's birthday and I miss him so much. I didn't mean to take it out on Sky. I feel like a complete ass hole. Like I just took her virginity now I'm treating her like I don't even know her. I looked for her all around school. I went to the office and saw that she signed herself out for the rest of the day. Man, I fucked up. I went through the whole day of school and went home. When I got there I see Dominique standing outside mad asf. I get up and walk up to my door where he's standing. " Really Aug you take my sister's Virginity that she saved for years for the man of her dreams and now you don't even want to be with her no more. Man, I saw you do that on all these hoes shit I've done it but to my sister nigga really. I trusted you to protect her heart not break it worse than any of the dudes she's been with. She fucking trusted you. I trusted you " Dominique said completely pissed off. I open my door and walk in with him behind me. " Dominique man you know I love her. I fucked up I'm going through some stuff man " I said sitting down. " Man you broke her heart I don't give a fuck how much stuff you going threw Y'all a couple Y'all talk about it with each other " Dominique said sitting next to me.

" I know man its Mel's birthday today and my head is all fucked up. I need her bro I swear I do. I would never wanna hurt her. She's my everything " I said serious asf. " The only thing I can say is to talk to her it's Friday and she has prom next Friday and she's already stressing about finding a date don't be another reason she stressing, " Dominique said. " Damn man she still hasn't found a date. I wish I wasn't her fucking teacher. I want this to be the best not of her life " I said putting my head in my hands. " I think ima have Micheal take her, " Dominique said. " Hold up Micheal ass will try to take my girl and ill lose another friend because ima beat his ass, " I said. " Naw bro he looks at Sky as a sister, " Dominique said. " And that's all it better be too, " I said. " Ight bro now get your ass over to my house and make this shit right before y'all piss me off, " Dominique said. " Ight bro, " I said. I changed my clothes into some shorts and a shirt and went to their house. 

When I got there I went to Sky's room and saw her in bed sleep with tear stains on her face. Fuck man. I hate seeing her cry. I shut the door locked it and got in bed with her. I wrapped my arms around her tight and I whisper I love you in her ear. She cuddled closer to me crying in her sleep. I really hurt her. She doesn't deserve this shit man. Ima wife her ass one-day real talk. Melvin, I wish you were here to tell me where I'm fucking up at. I held her tighter just thinking about it. She still had on her clothes from school. I took off her shoes and socks then her pants and shirt and left her in her bra and panties and I took off my shirt and cuddled close to her again. I continued to squeeze her and drifted off to sleep with her in my arms.