Next Day.!

I didn't go to school today. I'm just to depressed. I miss my parents and August hates me. I'm so stupid. The dream I had about my parents was the best. I missed their hugs and kisses so much. I heard a knock on my door and didn't answer. I just hide under the covers. " Babygirl I'm about to go out. I Love You and I hope you get out of this depressed stage " Domo said. I just stayed quiet. Domo just left out. I heard the front door close. I laid there and just thought. I know I need to listen to my parents when they say stop wallowing in my misery but I cant i miss them so much. It's hard to say oh just forget about it. I heard the doorbell ring. I'm not getting outta bed. I refuse. I laid there and didn't get up. I still had my music playing but that damn doorbell loud. I got up and got the door. I opened the door and saw August. " What do you want " I said sad. August walked in. " You wasn't in school and Domo said you went to your parents grave yesterday I wanted to make sure you was okay " August said. " I'm fine you can go " I said sad but blunt. " Look I snapped out and things got a little heated but I didn't mean it, " August said.

 " You called me out my name. Told me I'm just like all these other hoe's. You made me seem like I was nothing. I don't want to be blinded on who I'm dating. I knew you had a dark past but I wanted to know now instead of finding out later. I just want you out my house " I said with my voice cracking. I was on the verge of a break down and I looked like a bum. " Baby please I need you. Don't do this. I messed up I know but I can't lose you this isn't a game baby I'm sorry " August said. " Man Aug seriously I don't want you here right now. I don't want you to see me like this and I don't want to be like this " I said sad. " I'm not leaving you " August said. " LEAVE AUGUST NOW " I yelled. " No man don't yell at me. I know you going through something I know how you feel " August yelled. " YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT MY FUCKING PARENTS ARE GONE. THEY'RE NEVER COMING BACK. I BEEN ALONE IN THIS WORLD SINCE I WAS 12 YEARS FUCKING OLD. DOMO SAYS HES HERE FOR ME BUT HE'S ALWAYS LEAVING. OUR FAMILY DONT CARE WITHER WE ARE DEAD OR ALIVE AND YOU MAN YOU SAY YOU CARE BUT YOU DON'T. WHEN YOU WALKED OUT YOUR HOUSE THAT DAY YOU SHOWED THAT YOU WAS JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE WHO COMES IN MY LIFE. THEY LEAVE FIRST CHANCE THEY GET " I yelled.

 " I was mad. I can't change what I did. And I don't know how you feel. YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO LOST SOMEONE " August said yelling the last part. " Just leave August " I said about to cry. " No man no " August said. " Leave August please " I yelled. " I'm not leaving this time I'm here to stay " August yelled. I just broke down. I cried and cried hard. August held me and we were sitting in the corner and I was crying. " I'm not okay. I want to die. I need them. I need Domo. I need you " I cried harder. I was crying and crying. August held me and kissed me over and over. I ended up falling asleep.

August point of view

Damn man this girl is hurting. I didn't expect to fall so head over hills in love with her. She's been so hurt so many times I just want to be there for her. She's the type of girl that every guy wants but she chooses you. That you meet when you so young and wanna experience shit that you fuck up with the best thing that could ever happen to you. She just fell asleep. I carried her upstairs and put her in her bed. I kissed her head and left out. I need to stop playing and get serious with little baby even more than I was before. This ain't no game she's the only girl I want. I went home and laid down. I went to sleep. I have work tomorrow.