4 Years Later.!

So I finally graduated College and now I'm just taking care of me and my 5 Year old daughter.  Yeah I was pregnant and yes it's by August.  I never told him about it though.  That day I left the hotel I never came back I changed my number and cut all ties with everyone.  My brother and I are still close.  Domo and Imogen moved like 5 hours away from me and so I see them twice every 2 months when they feel like taking that drive.  They have not told August about his baby because of the simple fact I don't want them to.  August is famous now and stuff so he's fine by himself.  Omg I'm so sorry speaking of my beautiful and talented daughter her name is Paris Amari Alsina.  She's so sweet and so cute and I love my baby girl with all my heart.  Her birthday is September 18.  She loves to dance just like her mom and everything.  Her favorite color as she says is Pink.  

Anyways I got to go my baby wants to go for Ice cream.   She has all A's so I told her she get anything she wants for a week and I told her to grab her phone and lets go.  And before y'all start talking stuff she has my old iPhone 4.  Its not on she just using it for games and taking pictures.  " Mommy did you hear what I said " Paris asked.  " No Paris what did you say " I said.  " I said I like Josh but I don't want Peter to be mad at me cause he likes me but I don't like him " Paris said.  " I think you should tell both of them you can't date and let it go " I said laughing.  " Ugh its so hard being 5 " Paris said eating her ice cream.  " I bet " I said laughing.  " Mommy I'm going to get one more scoop of Ice Cream " Paris said getting up.  " Okay baby " I said.  

On her way to the counter she bumped into this guy.  " Hey, Lil baby watch out, " The guy said laughing.  " My apologies sir " Paris said then going to get her Ice Cream. I never saw his face.  Then she ran over to me after getting it but didn't get a spoon so I got up and got it for her.  " Hey, miss is that your daughter she's so precious " The guy Paris bumped into said as I was walking past.  " Yes her name is Paris " I said smiling turning around.  When I saw his face I looked like I had seen a ghost.  I never expected to see him a day in my life ever again.  I was frozen and didn't know what to do.

( Cliffhanger who do you think it is and trust me I had way more than this but this stupid fucking wattpad deleted it so I had to start all the way fucking over I'm fucking pissed no lie.  )

( Meet Paris Amari Alsina

( Meet Paris Amari Alsina.! )

( Their Outfit for today

( Their Outfit for today.! )