Time For Prom.!

So it's Friday and it's also Prom night. August and I haven't really talked a lot about me moving and stuff.  We talk in school but other than that not at all but not really in school either cause he's always on his phone and stuff.  I was getting dressed with Imogen at my house.  We started getting dressed and all and She did my makeup and I did hers.  Imogen is taking her Best friend Marcus to prom and Micheal is taking me.  Domo yelled upstairs and told us the guys were downstairs.  We finished the finishing touches and started to do our little model walk down the steps.  " Y'all look so Beautiful, " Domo said about to kiss our cheeks.  " Umm make-up " Imogen and I said at the same time putting our fingers on his lips.  " Damn I swear Y'all could be twins " Domo said kinda mad.  " What are best friends for " Imogen and I said laughing.  " Let me get these pictures punks, " Domo said.  So we took pictures and stuff and then it was time for us to leave Domo rented a limo for us.  The inside was so pretty.

We go in the car and started to turn up

We go in the car and started to turn up.  We were popping bottles and everything lol. I'm talking dumb turnt.  When we pulled up to the Auditorium they had for our prow we got out and all eyes were on us we looked like Princess.  We went inside and it was already turnt everybody was either dancing or taking a picture and stuff and Imogen and I went dancing.  We were turnt I swear.  I kept feeling someone's eyes looking at me.   I started twerking on Imogen and looked over and saw August.  He mentioned for me to come here as he walked out into the vacant hallway of the building.  I told Imogen like 5 minutes later that I had to pee just to play it off.  When I walked into the hallway I didn't see August anywhere.  Then I heard a whistle down one of the dark hallways with the light not on.  " You got me fucked up this some final destination shit and I'm to fucking pretty to be one of the white girls off them scary movies who just walk into danger, " I say walking away.  ( NO RACISM.  IT WAS JUST A JOKE. ) 

Before I walk away I get a text from August saying to come down the damn hallway.  I slowly walk down the hallway and when I get halfway to the end August grabs my arm and pulls me to the corner.  I almost fucked him up.  " I'm sorry I scared you, " August said low.  " You're fine, " I say calm down.  " You look beautiful baby girl, " August says smiling.  "Thank you look handsome yourself, " I said smiling.  " Look I need to talk to you tonight it's important.  I got us a room at the hotel just meet me there please " August said never once making eye contact with me and sounding different.   " Okay, " I said.  August walked away and I went back to the prom.  I continued to dance with Micheal and Imogen.  We had a lot of fun but I couldn't get what August said out my head.  I think he's going to break up with me.  We partied and turnt up.  August kept looking at me especially when I would dance with Micheal.  But it wasn't that kinda dancing just slow dancing and stuff.  I had fun with him tonight.  We went to take pictures of me by myself.  Micheal and me and one of Micheal, me, Imogen and  Marcus.  

( I USED INDIA WESTBROOKS BOYFRIEND AS MICHEAL IN THIS STORY BECAUSE WELL THEY JUST LOOK SO PRETTY TOGETHER ON THIS PICTURE LMAO )

Prom was over and we all decided to just ride around the in the limo since we had it for another hour.  We were turning up in the limo dancing and drinking.  Nobody was getting drunk we was just getting tipsy.  After the hour was over we went home and I went to the hotel with August after getting the bag of clothes I had in the limo out.  I went up to the room and walked in.  August was on the bed watching t.v the suit he had on was hanging on the door and he was laying in bed in his pajamas.  " Hey, " I say closing the door.  " Hey Skyller, " August said smiling.  That hit me hard because he never calls me by my full name he says Bear or Sky or baby.  I just shook my head and walked into the bathroom.  I took off my beautiful prom dress and hang it on the door.  I get in the shower and wash up because I smell like liquor.   I washed up changed into my Sports bra and some shorts.  Then came back in the room with August and sat on the bed crossing my legs.  " What did you want to talk about, " I asked. 

( CLIF HANGER. I PROBABLY WONT BE UPDATING FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS SO I'LL JUST LEAVE Y'ALL WITH THAT.  HOPE YOU ENJOYED.  HAHAHAHA.!!!!!!!!!)