The Second Attempt

Here I took away more of that overbearing Obi-Wan banter and turned it down to a reasonable level. I also took out Anakin's cringey thing about "being with Padmé is intoxicating" lol what a psycho. I basically reworked the whole thing.
__________________________

OBI-WAN enters PADMÉ'S apartment where ANAKIN is guarding outside her bedroom.

OBI-WAN
Any activity up here?

ANAKIN
Not at all.

OBI-WAN checks a palm-sized view scanner laying on a table, all he sees is black.

OBI-WAN
What's going on? Why can't I see her?

ANAKIN shrugs.
She must have covered the camera. I don't think she liked being watched. I wouldn't like it either, but—

OBI-WAN
What is she thinking?

ANAKIN
It's alright, she programmed R2 to warn us of any intrusion. We want to catch this assassin, don't we?

OBI-WAN
Yes, but it sounds like you're using her as bait.

ANAKIN
Not exactly, and this was her idea anyway. There shouldn't be any trouble, I can sense everything going on in that room.

OBI-WAN
Your senses aren't that attuned, young apprentice.

ANAKIN
I was doing just fine while you were away. Trust me.

OBI-WAN
If you insist.

ANAKIN turns to him.
You can't always be over my shoulder, master. I'm much older now. I've always been able to sense certain things.

OBI-WAN
That may be so, but just because you are older does not compensate for your late training. You still have much to learn.

ANAKIN annoyed.
But I feel like you've taught me enough, I learned very fast and you can't deny that.

OBI-WAN
I've already explained the dangers of your situation, patience is something you lack immensely.

OBI-WANI've already explained the dangers of your situation, patience is something you lack immensely