Lakeside

DON'T WORRY. I MADE THIS VERY LIKABLE OK.
__________________________

PADMÉ and ANAKIN arrived at the retreat after they visited her parents

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

PADMÉ and ANAKIN arrived at the retreat after they visited her parents. The next day was filled with a long swimming session in the lake, and endless conversations. There wasn't much they were up for except catching up. They talked of many things; PADMÉ talked about the rest of her queen years and how she became senator, ANAKIN talked about his training experiences, and he entertained PADMÉ several times by using the force on different objects; making them float or move. It was like doing a simple magic trick in front of a child over and over again.

Today they rode together in a gondola, further out in the water to where the grassy meadows were. They had a picnic and ventured around the waterfalls. The whole time, ANAKIN observed how joyous and youthful PADMÉ became. He believes this is who she truly is on the inside.

They returned at sunset and walked along the pavement around the retreat, stopping at the railing that overlooks the lake.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

PADMÉ staring at the lake.
Every time I come back here, I'm reminded of how much I love the water.

ANAKIN
I do too. I guess it comes from growing up on a desert planet.

PADMÉ
I'd never know that if I had just met you yesterday, you're really good.

ANAKIN chuckles.
I didn't know how to swim until Obi-Wan taught me. A Jedi is required to know how to swim, and in time, hold their breath for at least 10 minutes.

PAMDÉ'S eyes widen.
I wish I could have seen that!

ANAKIN laughs.
Well I'm already a better swimmer than you, it would've just added some unnecessary overkill. No offense.

PADMÉ scoffs.
Oh please, it's been a while so I was a little rusty. If I can get back in touch with the mindset from my prime, then you'll be sorry.

ANAKIN laughs.
We would go to the Fresia System, just to swim. I used to beg Obi-Wan to let me stay in the water long after my lessons were over. It was so warm, and you could see right through it. But I always wished you could be there, just so I'd have someone to play with. Obi-Wan stuck to his role of the master, he wasn't very fun.