Padmé's Home

There was no way I wasn't going to include this scene even though it was deleted. It was a fantastic look into Padmé's private life, it showed her being happy about seeing her family again, and she actually treats Anakin normal. And Anakin was a very cool and calm gentleman here as well, I loved it so much. Shame on Lucas for deleting this but keeping the picnic scene like wtf.
__________________________

ANAKIN, PADMÉ, and R2 turn onto a side street. It's sunny and warm, children are playing, women are conversing, and men are strolling. ANAKIN is back in his Jedi robes, and PADMÉ is in a simple blue outfit.

PADMÉ My mom has been worried sick, so this is your warning if she falls apart at the sight of me, or puts on some embarrassing act

PADMÉ
My mom has been worried sick, so this is your warning if she falls apart at the sight of me, or puts on some embarrassing act.

ANAKIN
Of course she's worried. Moms will be moms.

ANAKIN looks forward and realizes the irony of his statement, his face flattens. PADMÉ notices.

PADMÉ
What?

ANAKIN stirs and looks at her.
Hmm?

PADMÉ
You were doing it again, looking a little uneasy, all of the sudden...(jumps to conclusion) you're not telling me something.

ANAKIN quickly lies again.
No! No, I just....I've never met your family before. I didn't think about that until now. That's all.

PADMÉ laughs.
Trust me, they can't wait to meet you. I've already told them all about you many years ago.

ANAKIN surprised.
You did?

PADMÉ in a bragging tone.
Yeah, not many teenaged boys can take out an entire Trade Federation ship by themselves.

ANAKIN grins slyly, somewhat flattered with his own accomplishment. They stop walking and she beams.

PADMÉ excited.
This is it, this is where I grew up!

ANAKIN smiles as they start forward. Suddenly there are joyful giggles from two little girls, RYOO and POOJA, PADMÉ'S nieces. They had been sitting on the front steps, waiting for PADMÉ to return. They hurry down.

RYOO & POOJA
Aunt Padmé!

PADMÉ
Ryoo! Pooja!

PADMÉRyoo! Pooja!