Chapter 1-Letters

Hiya guys! Well this is exciting isn't it? New book! Yay! So now i am going to say If you have not read Millionaires then please stop reading now because otherwise you will be really confused! (So go read Millionaires....and then if u r still interested...come back! The more the merrier!) Right well....lets get started! Allons-y!

***************************************************************************************

Chapter 1-Letters

*Danny’s POV*

Letters; they are one of those little, over looked things. Every morning, when they come through the door, one of them could change your life. We never think as we open them, we never think that the words we will read could do such powerful things. There is something special about a letter, something an email or text could never have. Knowing what effect a letter can have make it even harder to get writing one right. I look down at my desk, the pad of paper and pen, the overflowing bin next to the desk. I scan the words, my hands shaking like crazy, just like my writing.

Dear Autumn,

This is stupid, I know. I know you can’t read this; I feel like a child writing to Santa and hoping for a reply. I just don’t know what else to do. It’s all gone wrong Autumn, everything has gone wrong. I know it’s my fault, all completely my fault and I’m sorry, I’m so sorry. But nobody understood! They didn’t understand me! I didn’t mean to do it, if I could take back time I would. I would go back and I would do it right, avoid all of this. But I can’t, I know that I can’t, I must face the consequences of my actions. I should have gone, talked, apologised, but I didn’t, I am too much of a coward for that. I know I can’t go back from here, but how can I go forwards? I have already lost you, I can’t lose anyone else.

 I need you, Autumn. I need you to help me, to be here, even if it’s just to hold me, you don’t have to say a thing, just be here, for me, please. I don’t know how I never managed without you, how I ever could manage. I just want to turn round and you to be there, sat on the sofa, Cassidy sprawled out next to you. I want to be able to go to you, to cry on your shoulder, to talk to you, to have Cassidy lick my face and lie on my lap and you fall asleep on my shoulder. I want to be able to worry about you, to look after you, to give me something to live for.  I want you home.

I’m sorry, that is unfair. I just can’t do this anymore. What should I do? Surely I have left it far too late, haven’t I? But I can’t give in, I can’t. I don’t want to be alone anymore. If you are up there, in some sort of better place, then please, if you can, help me. Please help me to get her back.

***********************************************************

Sooooo

Yep thats all your getting for now im afraid! So...whats happened?! Let me know what u think is going on down in the comments! :) Btw i am thinking of entering Millionaires into the Watty Awards 2013...(once i have finished some editing) so yeh, fun! Thanks so much to all who are still reading! It means so much to me! Please do vote and comment, let me know you are still here! Thanks, your all amazing!

                   Jess :) (thought we would go all informal and get on first name bases! So yeh, my name is Jess! (no, not Hazel...HazelJ i just a random username that i am to lazy to change) :)