Chapter 1: One More Chance

Dina POV

I open my eyes to only find myself lying on the soft grass. I sit up trying to think where this is.

Didn't I die in the hospital?

"You're awake," a voice was heard. I look around but find no one around.

"You don't need to find anymore, just listen." The voice appears again.

"Who are you?" I ask. "I'm someone who can change your life or let you move on." He said.

"Change my life?" I ask not getting a clue of his words.

"Yes, like turn back in times or you can go on with what has happen." He explained.

"How are you going to do that?" I ask again.

"It's your choice." He said.

I thought for a while, trying to process to the situation.

"So what's your choice?" he asked.

But I remain quite to think what I really want.

After a few minutes I finally decide. "I will go back in times." I said.

"Alright, which part of your life would you like to go back?" he asked.

"To the time I didn't meet Mark Tuan." I said. "You sure?" he asked.

"Yes." I said firmly.

"And also change my fate I want my parents back as one family also my sickness to be gone." I said in addition.

"Alright, when I turn back time, only you will remember what happen. Other will lose their memory of what happen." He said.

"Alright." I said.

"Close your eyes." He said.

I do what is said.

I felt cool wind blowing pass my face. I open my eyes once again to see myself in my own room. "Dina!, dinner's ready." I see my mom opening the door. I ran to her and hug her as tight as I could. "Oh my baby girl, what happen?" my mom ask. She didn't know anything in my first life. "Nothing, I'm just happy." I said smiling. "Alright, let's go. Your brother is bringing EXO over to eat." My mom beamed me a smile and we went down.

There sits Jina. "Hey sis!" she greeted me with a smile. So this is what it looks like if my parents didn't die. "Where's dad?" I ask. "Oh, there, behind you." Jina said. I look behind only to see my father smiling at me. I hugged my father just like the way I hugged my mom. "This girl is getting clingy." My dad said and we could hear noises of boys messing around. That should be EXO, they are still the same. I release the hug from my dad and run to my brother. "My baby sister!" my brother chimed.

It's good to be back. I'm going to live a different life this time. With no Mark Tuan but only my family. It's good to see all the smiling faces. I should move on, I shouldn't make the same mistake and live better.