Chapter 5: Moving In

Mark POV

"Mark, wake up." Someone shook me. That is no other than Jackson. "What?!" I kick my blanket frustrated. "Jesus, I just wake you up because manager hyung is waiting for you outside." He said putting both of his hand up, surrender to my attitude. "Sorry." I said apologizing and went out of the room. When I was out everyone is looking at me. Jackson patted my shoulder and went to sit beside Bam Bam.

"Mark, come and sit down." Manager hyung offered. I sat down beside JaeBum. "Mark your moving out. Your mom requested and JYP-nim agreed." He said. I have no idea what's going on. "Why does he have to move out?" JaeBum ask. "He's in an arrange marriage." Hyung said with a big smile on the face. All of them were shock. "With who?" Youngjae ask. "Dina Kim." Hyung answered. "Dina?" JaeBum said almost shouting. Everyone was shocked. I just nodded.

Without any choice I packed my things and went to the house assigned. The boys are being stubborn that they wanted to follow. So I let them. When we arrive at the house, Dina is already standing there with her luggage beside her and she is just staring at the concrete. If you all wonder if my girlfriend knows, yes. I told her but she said she understands and as long I still love her and of course I do.

"Dina yah." Jinyoung called her, she looked up at him. She looks pale. "Yah dongsaeng are you okay?" JaeBum ask. She just gave us a weak smile. Manager hyung took out the key and unlock the door. "Let's head in." Manager hyung said. Then Jackson carried her luggage and other follow her in. Like wow, they left me behind. When I was about to go in, a sweet voice call out. "Markie!" Serine call. I greeted her with a hug. She is the candy off my eyes. "Let's go in!" I said cheerfully. Yes I invited her over. "Mark I'll leave first. When the boys are ready to leave they'll call me." Manager hyung said when we met at the door frame and he just gave me and Serine a weak smile.

When we enter, Jinyoung and JaeBum along with Dina is nowhere to be found. Only left the maknaes and Youngjae sitting at the living room, looking at the room door worriedly. "I'll put my bag in the room." I said to Serine and make her sit down. I walk to the room beside the room that the maknaes is staring at. I left my luggage and close the door, when I walk out they are still staring and Serine is playing with her phone. I just shrugged and went to Serine and snake my hand around her. She looks up at me and gave me a sweet smile while Bam bam gave us a disgust look.

After I don't know how long, I didn't care about the time since its Saturday and I'm spending time with my girlfriend. The room that the maknaes been staring has opened up. All of us look to that direction but only Jinyoung walk out. "I'll prepare dinner." He said and the 3 maknaes followed him to the kitchen. Why aren't JaeBum and Dina coming out?

"Dinner is ready!" Jinyoung shouted from the kitchen. I and Serine walk to the dining table. Then JaeBum and Dina followed behind to the dining table. When we were eating the atmosphere is very quite. The six of them keep stealing glance at Dina. I was curious what's on her face that everybody kept glancing. So I glance at her for a while. She is not that pale anymore, she looks more healthy . "Noona, you okay?" Yugyeom ask which broke the silence. "Of course, she slept just now." JaeBum smile at her and ruffled her hair and she returned the smile.

My heart skipped a beat when she smiles, why am I like this? "I'll do the dishes." Youngjae said which is new. "You? Don't bullshit Youngjae." Jackson said. "You are the first to run when it comes to this." Yugyeom exposed. "Yah, you are not here to expose me and I'm making impression." Youngjae said. Dina was laughing at the boys quarreling, I don't know why looking at her feeling happy make me feel calm. In the end Dina and Jinyoung are doing the dishes.

Its late night and all of them went home. Just me and Dina left. She is sitting at the living room reading a book. I was actually curious what happen awhile ago so I decide to ask her. I sat at the other end of the couch and she is at the other end. She didn't even notice me? "Dina." I called. She looks up and looks at me. Her eyes are sparkling; her eyes are pure and innocent like a child.

Wait I shouldn't feel like this, I have Serine. She is still waiting for me to ask her something. "Are you feeling fine now? Are you sick?" I ask. Like hey I'm not heartless even though I don't want this marriage. "Yea, I'm fine. Just small fever no big deal." She said and turns back to her book. "Dina look, I don't want this marriage. I love Serine hope you understand." I said catching her attention. "Neither do I want this marriage. No worry, go on with your life just act that we get along in front of our parents." She said like it doesn't matter which she is right. "Deal!" I said and before she said anything I went to my room.