Chapter 11

Mark POV
"Morning, sunshine." I said to the beautiful women beside me. But she just snuggle closer to me. Yes, we are sleeping in one bed. Its hard to convince this girl and I Mark Tuan has no idea why. "We are going to be late for school if you keep snuggling closer." I said. She quickly sit up after what I say. She look at me with her shocked face and I smile as sweet as I can to her. She wasn't suppose to sleep in my arms but she was so close to me that I can't help it so I hugged her while she was asleep. You guys must be curious what happened to me?

Last night, after Dina left with Chanyeol I stayed out at the garden for a little while despite the coldness of the weather. My mind was all full of what Chanyeol would do or say to her. How would she react? Alot of question was going on my mind. While I was thinking, my phone rang. It was Serine, I was a bit disappointed because I thought it was Dina.

"Oppa, what have you been doing?" She asked once I picked up the phone.

"Sorry darling, I've been busy lately." I lied. I don't know, the feeling is just not there.

"Oppa I missed you." Serine whined.

"Will see you soon alright?" I said, sort of a lie.

"Alrights, night oppa, see you in school love you." She said with a cheerful voice.

"Goodnight." Was all I said and hang up.

Thoughts was creeping me along with the coldness. So I went back into the house. While I was laying on the sofa with all the thoughts, a voice appeared.

"You do love her a lot." The voice said. I sit up and look around but no one is there.

"You can't find me my dear." The old man said.

"Who are you?" I finally asked out of shock.

"You don't have to know." He answered with a laugh.

"You still can't forget how you feel for her." He stated.

"Who is her?" I ask, with no idea who he is referring to.

"Dina." He said with a chuckle. I was dumbfounded, what does it have to do with Dina?

"You loved her a lot before, but she chose to let you forget her, all the pain, the sadness, the happiness. I think fate didn't let it happen." He said.

What does he mean?

"You'll see, close your eyes." He ordered and I do what was told.

A cold breeze gently blowing, it's so comfy. Then flashbacks starts to flash before my eye. I fell for her, I fight for her, I loved her, I hurted her, she left, she left... forever. I do, I do love her. Tears slowly rolled down from the corner of my eye. The pain, its there. How could I? Serine is the one I'm with that hurts her. She hated me. She hated me but forgave me with her last breath.

"You love her." He said bringing me back from all the flashbacks.

"H-how could this be?" I asked, not believing that Dina wants everything that happened between us gone. She is hurt you dumbass.

"She was in pain even now." He said.

"I'll not let her go again,  never." I said.

"Fate is in your hand, now you know. Don't tell her you remember. Just be normal." He instructed and the voice loses.

Then Dina is back.

Yeap, that was basically what happen. When we both were done preparing for class, we walk to school together. It was very quiet, just sounds of the vehicle passed by, children and nature. "So, how was the talk with Chanyeol?" I asked out of the silence. She looked at me with her beautiful eyes where I could be lost in it for eternity. "I-I-I rejected him." She said softly looking down the floor. At that moment, I felt I won the whole world. But she is all sad and guilts was all over her eyes. "Hey, you do that for the better right?" I said trying to comfort her. She just slowly noded her head.

It was still silent until we arrive in school. When we stepped in the class, we were greeted by Serine's voice. She came running and cling to my arm. I just weakly smile at her. Suddenly, the pain that Dina felt when I was with Serine strikes me. But I was too late. Dina is already enduring the pain and walking to her seat which is in front of me.

The whole lesson I was just staring at Dina's back. She is so attractive and cute when she focuses. Despite Serine was annoying me the whole time but my attention was all on Dina. Lucky it wasn't obvious that i was staring at Dina, Serine thought I was listening to the lecturer.

I can't take my eyes of Dna. Dina i'll never let you go. Again.