Chapter 20

Mark's POV

After the vacation everyone was getting back to the study mode. Our finals is just around the corner and it affects if we graduate or not. We spend most of our time in the library now studying our heads off. "I regret... I regret for not listening in the class." Jackson whines. "Serve you right!" Bam Bam said triggering the stressed out boys. They start hitting each other which made chaos. "Guys it's a library not a zoo." JinYoung was glaring at the so called "kids" who tried to kill each other. "Are you not tired staring at the books?" I asked the love of my life where she have been so concentrated on revising. "Almost my dear." She answered but her eyes was still on the books. With no choice I went back revising.

After school dismissed we parted our ways and I sent Dina home. Finally, it's our time together again. "Can I have my attention back now?" I said as we got in the car. Dina just chuckled and kiss my cheeks. Well it's enough to make my day. When we stopped at the traffic light I turned to Dina. "Let's get married after our finals." I said looking at her. She was shocked by what I say. I've been thinking of this since the day we are in vacation. I am desperate to keep her already. "It's green light." She said pointing at the traffic light. Great... She haven't answered and it's green light. I turn back to my wheels and Dina was deep in thoughts.

"Here we are." I said as I stop in front of her house. "Mark, about what you said just now. Don't you think it's too fast?" She asked. Her innocent eyes is making me drowning. "No, not at all. All I ever need is you. There is no reconsidering my dear." I said as I caress her face. "But..." She was about to say something but I cut her off. I know what she is worrying of. "We will still go on with what we have to do, it's just us being together and having you in my arms everyday." I said giving her a peck on her lips. She still have dreams and I know she is going to persuade it no matter what. I am sure to support her but I need to tie her with me. "Thanks Mark, I will say a yes." She answered. I widened my eyes, she said yes! I pull her into a hug, " Thank you." I whispered in her ears. "I love you." She said. "I love you more."

I was happy that she said a yes and I couldn't content my happiness. Once I reach the dorm I gathered the guys I want to announce it right away. "Me and Dina are getting marry after our finals!" I said excitedly. "Oh...." Jackson responded."Wait. What did you just say?!" Jackson making it a big deal. Which is a big deal. "Hyung... You proposed?" Yugyeom asked. "I said I am getting marry after the finals! And yes I proposed." I repeating my words. "That was fast..." Jaebum said. "Yay... Yay... Hyung is getting marry." Bam Bam was singing the happiness.  The guys was happy with the announcement and I am glad to have these guy around.

@The day of the last subject finals.

Today will be the last day of our finals. I could say we did quiet good in the finals. "Finally it's over!" Jackson shouts. He is all excited waiting for this moment to happen. We all laugh at his silliness. "How was the planning of the wedding?" Jaebum asked me and Dina. "We haven't started any planning yet cause of final." I answered. "I am all excited." Youngjae said like a fan girl. Dina just smiling through out the conversation. She is unusually quiet today. "You alright?" I asked her as we walking to the cafeteria and the boys are messing around at the back as usual. "I just felt something bad is going to happen." She said giving me that worry look. It breaks my heart, she must be overthinking. "I'm here, alright? I won't let anything happen to you." I said as I pulled her closer and kiss her crown. "We are still here!" The boys shouted but we couldn't careless and we just continue walking.

When we reach the cafeteria as usual we eat and the boys are still noisy and messing around. I really doubt the boys with endless energy. "I'll use the bathroom." Dina said and I nodded. After Dina left to the bathroom I was just looking at the boys messing around and laugh along with them. We even discussed about some wedding plans. The boys are definitely going to ruin the decorations if they have to do it. It's been awhile since Dina was gone. "I need to call Dina for awhile." I said making the guys quiet down. "Someone is impatient." Jackson teased. " Shut up." I said and dial Dina's number. After a few ring  the call ended, that's weird. I called I few time but she is not picking it up. "What's wrong?" JinYoung asked as he noticed something is wrong. "She is not picking up her calls, I feel something is bad." I said, remembering that she told me she felt something bad is going to happen. "We should go and look for her." I said and we got up and search for her.

Now we are in front of the female toilet at the cafeteria floor. "Should we?" Jaebum asked. We are not perverted we can't just go in right? Shit that Jina has graduated if not she could help out. "Just fuck it, I will go."I said, I can't risk my girlfriend right? I pushed open the door and lucky there was no one around here and I shouted for Dina but no answer. "Guys she is not in." I said started to panic. We couldn't find her anywhere. "Let's check her locker." Yugyeom said and we went straight to her locker.

When I key in the password of her locker and opened it a note fell down. I picked up and open up the note quickly. The guys was around me to read what is in the note.

The game just started... If I can't get you, she will not too.

To Mark.

"It has to be Serine." JinYoung said. I punch the locker. What have I got her into. "What should we do now? Where can we find her?" Bam Bam asked. "I think we should call Kai Sunbaenim and Jina to inform them for help." Jaebum said. " I'll do it." Jackson said and went off to call. I can't think straight now. "Hyung she will be alright." Youngjae tried to comfort but it doesn't make me feel any better. Jackson came back and told us to meet Kai Sunbaenim and Jina at the cafe near our school.

"If she laid a finger on my sister she is dead!" Jina sad fusing. "I will kill her if she do." I said like I would kill anyone at anytime now. "Calm down, now the problem is where can we find Dina." Kai Sunbaenim said calmly although he is as worried as us. Then an idea came to my mind. I shared my ideas with them and they agreed to it. "I think we should all go." Kai Sunbaenim said. "We'll follow the plan tomorrow." He continued and we all agree. "Jina, I will deal with appa and omma." Kai said and we part our ways.

When we reach the dorm, the atmosphere is heavy. I can stop worrying about Dina for even a second. "Hyung so you think the plan works?" Yugyeom asked. "It's better than not trying right?" I said. By hook or by crook I will forced an answer out of them. Silent then went on. After sometime they went to bed but I still couldn't sleep. Sitting on the couch on the edge of breaking down.

I swear... If Serine laid a finger on you, she is dead.