Chapter 18

Dina POV

I was still shock from the whole situation where is this all going? "We are sorry for hurting you before." Mrs Tuan approached as Mark release the hug. "I'll explain later." Mark said giving me a warm smile. What is all this? I remembered he said he meant what he say..., Wait... Is this what he means? "Let's go princess, go meet the guys." Mark said and push me through the crowd.

I was still uncomfortable with all the secret they kept from me. I feel like I'm fooled. "Hating on us now?" Yugyeom came and sit beside me. I just shook me head as we both looking at the same direction where the boys are messing around. "He worked very hard to earn this." Yugyeom said as he took a sip from his drinks. This caught my attention. I looked at him waiting for him to continue. "He fights for you, he is the man of his word." He said proudly. "I bet he is..." I said and we chuckled. "He loves you..." Yugyeom continue. "I know... I couldn't love him less..." I said looking at the man that made me crazy for him. "You know what... It's weird that we talked serious. You should go back to the Yugyeom where he is bubbly all day." I said. " I will since hyung is back I'm going to be a kid again." He said. We both laughed, it's nice to have such friends.

"What are you guys talking about?" Mark came and ask when he saw us laughing. "You." He said holding up his drink and gave Mark a wink. "Really?" Mark ask. I nodded. He then kiss my crown. "Hyung... I'm still here." Yugyeom said. "Like i care..." Mark said and repeat what he have done earlier. Yugyeom chug down his drinks and stood up. "I'm out." He said walking to the boys. Me and Mark laughed.

"Guys... I have to send Dina back." Mark said to the guys as he saw the time is getting late. "Alright, drive safe. We're going off." Jaebum said as everyone said their goodbyes. When we enter the car, we sat in silence for awhile. "I... Can explain all these." Mark said looking at me. "I got the pieces together already." I said looking at the guy in front of me. He chuckled, "Smart..." He said and turn to drive off.

Mark POV

The morning light shine through the curtain. I couldn't be less excited to start my day. I got myself ready for school. Finally i could go back to school with the boys and the love of my life.

"It's good to be 7 again." Youngjae said. "Dinaaaaaa!" Jackson shouted as he saw Dina walking towards us. This idiot. Dina stopped where she is and gave us a nod and walk to her respective class. She is still the same, fresh and lovely. "Let's go before we are late." Jin Young  reminded. Then we all went to our own class.

"Miss me?" I ask as i sat beside Dina. She just looked away. That was cute... She is shy. "Good morning class." Ms. Tay came in to our class. "I have an announcement." She said and everybody is paying attention to what she is saying.  "We're going on a trip!" She said. Everyone start mumbling about the trip. Dina doesn't seems to be interested in it. "Aren't you excited?" I asked her. She just smile. What's wrong with her? "This is being sponsored by Serine's parents company " the teacher than added. So this is why. I hold her hand to ensure that I'm with her. She just gave me a gentle smile.

"Those who are joining you could write your name and pass it to the class monitor." The teacher said before leaving the class room. "How did you know?" I asked Dina, feeling weird how does she know before hand. " I overheard in the staff room earlier." She said. I nodded, well no big deal. " Don't worry you don't have to participate if you don't want to, I'll be with you." I said . "Thanks." She said with a smile.

Dina POV

Its not that I'm still holding grudge, its just that i choose to spend more time around people i love and cherish. She had her intension in doing all these but i couldn't careless to bother. After class we all went to cafeteria to have our lunch. The table was full of laughter as usual.

It's been a habit helping the boys to clean their trays after they eat. While i was keeping the tray, Mark stopped me. "You shouldn't be doing it for them, you have a husband now." He said while others scoffed at him. "It's just a habit ..." I say giving him a smile. He just pouted.

"I think instead of going with them, why don't we plan a trip for ourselves." Bam bam suggested. "Great idea." Jaebum said. "So where?" Yugyeom asked. "My villa at Busan then." Jin Young said. "Alright call." Mark said winking at me. This guy could never stop his flirting with me. "I need to go..." I said, excusing myself to next class. "Need me to send you to class?" Mark asked. "It's okay." I said with a smile. "Alright, meet me after class i will drive you back." He said as he lean in to kiss my forehead. The guys was scoffing at his action. These guys could never stop making fun of each other. "Alright, see you after class." I said and left for class.