Chapter 9

Mark POV

After a long shopping with Serine I finally get to go home. It's very late, I think Dina will be asleep by now. When I went in, I tried to be as soft as possible so I won't wake Dina up. I sigh in relief that I didn't make any sound. When I turn my head the backyard glass door, I was taken a back. Her figure was enhance by the moonlight, she was enjoying the breeze, enjoying her time alone. But shouldn't be she asleep yet? Why is she out this late? With all the concern I walk towards that direction. 

"Hey, shouldn't you be sleeping little girl?'" I said as I sit beside her. She turn to face me and give me this 'oh, you are back' face. "Who are you calling little girl?" she said turning back to look at the sky. I just chuckled. It was silent for a moment, non of us talk. It was actually nice being like that. It's like you are giving yourself a break from the busy life. "Why are you out this late?" I ask out of the silent. "Can't sleep and I think the moon is the best to accompany me." she said, giving me this weak smile. 

My heart dropped, she isn't happy all this time. She is holding up everything to herself. "Hey, you could come to me if you need someone to talk." I suggested her. She just lightly shook her head. "You are always out, and you will be busy, it's better not to bother you." she said. I just kept quiet. What she said is true but I want to be there for her, at least?

"It's getting late, you should get some rest." I said. "Alright, goodnight, see you tomorrow." She said and stood up, walking to her room. I suddenly felt bad for not being there for her. Wait, damn Mark you have a girlfriend. I let out a sigh and went in. She is such a fragile girl, she needs someone to handle with care. I couldn't sleep at all, there is a lot in my mind. I don't know since when did I care a lot about her. The feelings for Serine seems to fade slowly. I am very messed up. When I first saw Dina, I felt I knew her long ago. She is very familiar but I stop myself from getting very curious, I had a girlfriend to say. Lucky tomorrow is a Saturday, if not I'll be late for class. 

It's a fine morning where the sun shines on my face, waking me up. I get out of my bed and when to prepare and refresh myself. After all the preparation I walk out the room I was stunned to see Dina. She looks so fine this morning and my heart started to beat. Come on Mark you need to stop this. My heart skips a beat when she turn around and smile at me. "Good Morning, breakfast?" she asked me. I came back to my thoughts and smile at her. 

I walk towards the table and sits down and starts to eat. "Any plan today?" I ask while we are eating. "Nope." she answer simply and stuffing the food into her mouth. "Then, let's spend some time together." I said cheerfully. She just shrugged her shoulder and continue eating. This girl.

After eating, Dina cleaned up the place. We then decide to crash in the living room to have a movie marathon. Some movie we laughed, some movie we cried and some even gave us jump scare. Well it was nice spending time with her. I mean like she isn't the type that goes all girly, but she is just her. The one and only Dina Kim. She doesn't care how people judge her, she is just her. It's good that she is the type of girl who thinks that she shouldn't care what people think of her. She suddenly put her head on my shoulder. I was taken a back by the action. "Just for a while." she said softly. We are watching 'Hyung', the movie where D.O sunbae is starred. 

I let her, I don't  know how many minutes has passed and it felt like forever, she isn't moving away but she is breathing softly. I took a peek at her, she is already asleep. She is so cute like that, I couldn't help that my heart races. What the, Mark you have a girlfriend. I softly planted a kiss on her crown. She just made me do this uncontrollably. But it felt right, I felt she is the right one. 

Dina, what have you done to me?