Chapter 10

Dina POV

Stupid Dina, see what have you done. Its been an awkward moment since yesterday night i woke up on Mark's shoulder. He have a girlfriend and i Dina Kim is sleeping on his shoulder? I'm nuts. While i was blaming myself in a locked bedroom, i heard knocking. "Dina, someone is here to get you." Mark said behind the door. Who could have come at this time? I mean its sunday? "Alright, be there in a minute." I answered, then i heard footstep left. Then i make myself presentable to go out.

When i step out the room, debating with myself who would have come visit, i was in shock to see the person. Chanyeol oppa. I'm not ready to face him yet. "Erm... Nana-yah can u change, i'm bringing you out for dinner?" He said as he saw me. I wasn't ready to see him yet. How am i going to act like nothing. "Why aren't you going to change?" Mark voiced out. I didn't realize that i was standing there trying to figure out a solution between myself. "Sorry." I said and go off to my room.

After changing, i just went out of the room. My mind are blank, i can't think of any better way to solve this awkwardness. God, why did you put me in this. "We're ready, let's go." Chanyeol oppa said as he saw me. I just smile and follow him to the door. Before we leave Mark stopped Chanyeol. "Take care of her, she is weak recently, don't let her catch a cold." Mark said in a stern voice. "Kid, i know what to do." Chanyeol answered. What is wrong with this two? Chanyeol then turn his 'i know it all' face to a smile. "We'll get going." He said and drag me out.

When we were in the car, its full of silence. Awkwardness is eating me up. "Nana, you don't mind we are having some western food tonight right?" Chanyeol oppa said. I just smile and shook my head and he smile back. I don't know where is this leading to but i hope he is not gonna bring up any conversation about that day. Not long after we two arrive at the western restaurant.

After we ordered our food and drinks the atmosphere is silence again. Then Chanyeol oppa cleared his throat. "Dina look, that night what you hear are true. I like you." He said avoiding all chances of eye contact he could have had with me. I was praying not this topic being brought up but it is. I don't know what to say. I don't like him that way. Should i tell him directly or not answer? Lord, help me. "Dina?" Chanyeol oppa called me back to earth. "Oh sorry." I said, pulling myself all back together again. "Dina look, I know its wrong but since you don't like Mark, can we be together?" Chanyeol oppa said looking straight in my eyes. I feel insecure, I feel helpless. I can't be with him furthermore I don't like him that way.

There is a long long paused between us. The atmosphere here is getting heavier. I took a deep breath and look at him. I'm sorry that I have to disappoint him but I can't make another mistake again. "Oppa, I'm sorry, I can't." I said looking down. "You have fallen for him don't you?" Chanyeol ask staring right into my soul. "Nnn-no." I said and look away. What am I shuttering about? Chanyeol oppa just chuckled. "I get it." He said. I can hear sadness in his tone. "Let's finish this up and get you home or your husband will freak out." He said not looking at me. The rest of the dinner we just ate quietly.

After chanyeol oppa paid for the bill, he send me home. The ride was very quiet even the ants talk we could hear. When we arrive in front of my house gate, we just greeted each other goodnight and he drove off.

When I open the door I just see Mark sitting on the sofa looking very stress. But when he heard my footsteps he stood up and walk up to me. He embrace me with his warmth hug. "What happened?" I asked him but no answers. He is still holding me as tight as he can. Uncontrollable, I hug him back. How much have I missed this hug. When he felt I hug him back, he release the hug and connect our lips. Are we kissing? He felt I didn't kiss him back, he cupped my face and look straight in my eyes once he broke the kiss. "I love you Dina, finally." He said. What does he mean? Finally? I have no idea what's going on. He once again connect our lips and I kissed back. I know I shouldn't but its so irresistible.

This make out session is taken to the next level when Mark put his hand inside my shirt. He broke the kiss and look at me. Both of us are panting from the make out. "I've longed for you dear." He said. What is he talking about? He pulled me into the room and push me on the bed. We are looking each others eye, looking for the moment we missed. "I've remember everything." He said with his shaky voice. I didn't know what to say, how could this be? I mean I want him to forget me, to forget the pain we both feel before. "Why don't you tell me how much I love you,why?" The voice was full of insecurity, pain and sadness. "Mark, I..." its too much to explain where I'm tangled with words. "I'll not let you go again." He said looking right into my eye. There was moment of silence. "I love you." I finally said something. He just smile at me and kiss my lips. "Shouldn't we prepare for bed princess?" He said while giving me this mischievous smirk. "Go away!" I said escaping from him and ran to the bathroom. Will everything turn out the same?