Chapter 15

Yugyeom's POV

After the dance session with Dina, we were exhausted. I think we really take it out on dance. Then we took a rest she was still sitting a couple of distance beside me trying to catch her breath. "We're crazy." I stated looking at the girl beside me. "Life is harsh." She answered. I just looked down. It's true... Why can't both be together when they love each other? I thought it only happens in dramas but it is happening right before my eyes. The silent was creeping through the atmosphere and heavy breath are only to be heard.

"Have you loved some one that it is almost impossible for you to be with." She asked. I hesitated. I haven't tried falling hard for a girl because i spent most of my teenage time in practice since i am a trainee before. "No, i guess." I answered. "You know what is it like?" She asked again. "How is it like?" I asked again trying to put every piece of information she is giving. There was a short silent between this conversation. "It's like tearing yourself into pieces and you can never put yourself back." Dina said with sobs. Looking at the girl beside me breaking into tears and i have no idea what to say. She is just like Mark, standing at the edge of the cliff. How i wish things between this two would work out.

Dina's POV

I guess i have used up my energy in dancing and crying. I was lying on my bed, my body is lifeless. "Dina it's dinner time." My mom knocked on my door. I am glad to hear this voice again. Isn't this life? You can't have everything perfect, you have to sacrifice one to exchange for another happiness. I choose to sacrifice my love i guess.

I dragged my heavy body down and everyone at the table is looking at me. After that day, Mark have been a sensitive topic here. No one would brought up a single word about it. Kai oppa is not here, he is on his world tour but he still call to make sure i am alright. "Where did you go this afternoon?" Jina asked. "Campus, dance." I answered.

There was silence after i answered the question. The atmosphere wasn't like before. Now everyone treat me as if i am very fragile that i am going to break anytime. I hate this feeling, it make me feel more weak. I guess i just have to go with it and move on to show them i am fine.

@ Next morning

It wasn't my will to come to school. I have to finish my studies right? I was dragging myself through the hallway with all kinds of thought in my mind. Then i bumped into someone. I look up and its no other than Mark. I didn't expect i would see him here. I was about to turn my way he grabbed me back. He pinned me on the wall. His face was very near to mine. If i move i would kiss him.

" Why do you have to hide from me?" His voice wasn't as gentle. I just kept quiet. He should not be here to make my heart beat for him again. "Fuck! I missed you." He said as he pull me into a hug. I felt his tense body relaxed when he hugged me. Tears starts to dropped from my eyes. He shouldn't be doing this. I tried to struggle from the hug but he hug me tighter. "Dina, please. I can't do it anymore, i need you." Said the guy hugging me and broke into tears. I was weak. Weak because of his tears. " I will... I will do anything just to get you back. Even when it means to give up my life." He said as he broke the hug. "Mark, it's not right." I said as tears still roll down my cheek. "Ya... It all not right because you are not standing beside me." He said looking into my eyes. " No Mark, i..." I was cut by the guy in front of me. " I mean what i say Dina." He said and walk away.

What is he going to do?