Chapter 21

Dina's POV

I went out of the cubicle and wash my hand. I was checking myself in the mirror to make sure I am dressed properly. Then, a sudden bang of door was heard. "All alone?" Serine came in with her friends. I just turned to her to see what is she up to. "I don't get it, what do you have that I don't? Why can't Mark just look at me?" She said lifting my chin with her fingers. I pity her sometimes, she is sickly in love but things just doesn't goes her way. "I'm sure I'm not suppose to be the one to give you an answer." I said. "Exactly... That is why I need to take you away just to get the answer." Serine said, signaling her friends something. "What are you going to do? You know the consequences right?" I said, fearing of what they are going to do. "I will risk the consequences..." Serine whispered in my ear. It really shivers me. Serine walk away and her friends came up to me. Before I could defend myself, I got drugged to faint.

When I woke up once again I was tied up on a chair. "They should be panicking by now..." I heard Serine. I was looking at her back. "Let me go before it's too late." I said. "Let me see, why does Mark like you so much... Because of this pretty little face or because how good you can make him feel?" Serine said walking to me with a pen knife in her hand. "You're out of your mind." I said looking at her sternly. "I think I need to make this little face more decorative." She said gently moving the knife on my side face. "You better stop before you regret." I said, fearing the knife will cut in anytime. Serine just laughed insanely with my words. "Serine... You need to stop." One of her friend said. "Are you helping or not?" Serine sharpened her words. " You're out of your mind. You promised that you won't hurt her." Her friend answer. "You guys are too naive... If I can't get what I want I will ruin it whatever it takes." Serine said looking at her friends. "I've shouldn't have agree to help you." One of them regretted. "We thought you just want Mark to give you an explanation by using her to get Mark." The other girl said.

"Ya.... By using her. Let's do it another way." Serine said staring straight at me which gives me shivers down my spine. "Serine, don't go over your line." One of her friend warned. "Why don't I scratch this face in front of Mark, wouldn't it be great?" Serine said with a very satisfying smile. "You're really out of your mind." I said feeling disgusted. "We're getting out of here." Said by the girl who tried leaving. But not on their luck, the door was being guard. "No one is leaving, because you know too much." Serine said facing them. "You're such a bitch!" One of them curse. Great now we are stuck here... 

@The Next Day
Mark's pov

"Hyung, we find non of them." Yugyeom said. "Where did they all go?" Bam bam asked. Yes, right. We are looking for Serine's friends. But they are nowhere to be found. "Now the only way is to contact the Lee's." Kai hyung said. "Right, I think I have to get Serine myself. The only way to find out Dina." I said. If I call Serine up myself I'm sure I'll get something. "No, it's dangerous." Jaebum said. "No worries, I'm sure you guys got my back." I said confidently. With the same thinking we fist bump each other. I took out my phone and made the call.

"Serine." I said once the phone was picked up.

"I thought you will never call." Serine said .

"What you want is just me. Let her go." I said.

"So she is the reason for you to call me?" She said in a dull tone.

"Don't hurt her." I said.

" Why should I listen to you." She answered.

"Mark my words, Serine. Don't. Hurt. Her." I said sternly.

"Let's get to the reason you call. Meet me at the abandoned building at *** street." She said and hung up.

"Now we got the information, I'll get her parents there too." Kai hyung said. " Right, let's go guys." I said. Then we all head our ways. On the way, all I could think is how to get Dina back safely. Hope she wasn't hurt. Although it's not far but it seems to be a long ride.

"Hyung, we're here." Yugyeom nudge me. "Yugyeom you come with me, you guys stay, back us up when needed." I said. All of them agree and yugyeom went off the car with me. "Shit, how in earth they stay here." Yugyeom said. "Let's go." I said, all I could think was to save Dina. We walked in the building, it was all dusty and rusty, grass and insect was everywhere. Then we came in front of a room with guards outside. The door was then opened. "I'm sorry sir, only you can go in." The guard stopped yugyeom. "Hyung..." Yugyeom was trying to say something. "I'll be fine, I'll get Dina safely." I assured yugyeom.

I walked in just to see Dina being tied up.  She looked at me with her teary eyes. "Oppa..." The word escaped from her mouth. I wanted to run to her but was stopped by a voice. "Such a drama." Serine said walking behind Dina and clapping her hands. "Let her go." I said looking at Serine. "There are terms and conditions." She look sharply right at my eyes. "Marry me, or she will be gone." Serine said. "Why can't you see you are not the one." I said looking back at her. "It was all good until she appeared." Serine said raising her voice pointing at Dina. I closed my eyes out of frustrated and pinch my nose bridge. "Things change when time goes by. I'm sorry but it's not you who I want to be with forever." I explained. "Then if I can't get you she won't too." Serine said and pulled out a knife pointing at Dina. " I made myself clear, don't hurt her." I said panicking that the knife will hurt Dina.

"It's you that ruin everything..." Serine said to Dina while placing the knife on her neck. "Serine! Don't." I said trying to calm her down. "I'm sorry." Dina said while tears roll down her face. "No, it's my choice." I said to Dina, I don't want words to get her, I don't want to lose her. "Then she must die!"Serine raised her voice and almost cut Dina but a conversation stopped her from outside.

Thank lord just in time. "So you mean I can't go in?! And we hired you to do all this?!" A sharp voice pierce through the door. "We're sorry, Mrs. Chairman Lee." One of the guard said. "Now open up!" A guy voice said. "Yes, chairman Lee." The guard said and open the door. It was Serine's parents and Kai hyung with yugyeom.

"Young lady, what do you think you are doing?!" Mrs. Lee was furious. Serine was shocked and drop the knife. While Kai hyung ran to untie Dina. I ran to Dina's direction too. She was crying in Kai hyung's hug. What did I made her went through. "No. No. Why are you guys here?!" Serine screamed. "You almost killed someone!" Mr. Lee shouted. "Stop all these nonsense!" Mrs. Lee said. "No. She must die! I must be the bride." Serine was trying to find the knife on the floor. "Bring her back." Mr. Lee said to the guard and the two guards brought serine away. "I'm not done yet!" Serine was screaming but we couldn't careless.

"We're very sorry about this, we never thought of her going over board." Mrs Lee approached us. Kai hyung passed Dina to my embrace and stood up to talk to them. "We never thought too, thank God Dina was safe." Kai hyung said. I hugged Dina tightly and I could feel her hugging me back tightly. "I promise it'll never happen again. We begged our pardon." Mr. Lee said. " Alright samchul. We need to bring Dina back now. Excuse us." Kai hyung said and we left the place.

While heading back in the car, I hold Dina tightly in my embrace. She fell asleep peacefully in my arms. I promise I won't let her go through this again...