Chapter 6

Dina POV

"No, you punk!" Someone shouted. "Do i look like i care?" Another answer. Its early in the morning and who is making chaos outside? I woke up and when to the bathroom to clean myself up. I felt so refreshing after a nice bath. I open up my balcony door and the breeze wind welcomed me. Not long there was a knock on my door. I went to open the door. "Let's eat!" Jackson said excitedly in front of my door like a kid. When will he grow up? "Alright." I said, he stepped aside and let me out. I close the door behind me and Jackson is tailing behind me to the dining room.

Everyone was there, when i mean everyone; yes Serine is there all lovey dovey with Mark. I sat between Mark and Jaebum where Jaebum left a seat for me. "We can eat now!" Bambam beamed. "Let's eat i'm starving." Youngjae said and we all eat our breakfast. I took some bacon on my plate and egg together with bread. Everybody was talking and as for the childish one of course they bicker.

Out of the blue, Jaebum place the back of his hand on my forehead. I stopped eating and look at him. He just return a smile. I can feel everyone attention was on us. "What? I just check if she still have fever." Jaebum said when he notice everyone has their eyes on us. Yugyeom squint his eyes at Jaebum, "Keep your hand now hyung." Yugyeom said. Jaebum take his hand away and continue to eat. "Don't worry, this old man here," Jinyoung said as he point at Jaebum. "Don't like you that way, he just want a sister so badly that he treated you as one." He continue. I nodded and smile.

After eating Mark and Serine volunteered to do the dishes, the other went to the living room. "I want ice cream." I said. "No not before lunch." Jinyoung said acting like a mom. I pouted and Jinyoung closes his eyes and pinch his nose bridge. I know he can't resist this. "No Dina you're sick." Jaebum said which make Jinyoung stand up and agree with him. I gave up honestly, they are on the same line and i can't win them. "Alright." I said. They both high five each other.

"Oh my god!" I said out of the sudden and they all look at me then Mark and Serine enter the living room. "What?" Yugyeom ask. "I forgot that i need to get ready for a party!" I said. Yes, tonight is Baekhyun oppa's birthday party. "What party?" Mark ask. I just look at him. "You're going with?" Jaebum ask. "Today is Baekhyun oppa's birthday and JongIn oppa will pick me up." I said. "Do i need to be there?" Mark ask. "No need, just stay." I said and ran to my room to change. I took hours choosing my dress, but in the end i just chose a white crop top and a black ripped jeans. I decide to keep it simple.

When i went out of my room, all of them look at me as if i commited some crimes. "Don't you want to change to something else?" Jinyoung ask. "What's wrong with this?" I ask. "It's too revealing." Jackson said. I just gave him a look. Is this what everyone thinks? Well i dont think Serine and Mark think so because they turn back to what their doing. Just then the door bell ring. I know its oppa. "You said you're leaving at night?" Bambam ask. "I'm going there early." I said. I bid them goodbye and left with oppa to Baek's birthday party.

Mark POV

She's not coming home late right? Wait, I shouldn't bother right? "Markie~" I heard Serine whine and I look at her. "I've been calling you for the nth time." She complained. While Jackson gave me a meaningful look. I threw a sofa pillow at him to make him turn back to his game. "Sorry baby, I'm just thinking about some thing." I said to Serine. "And that something is something." Jinyoung said with a smirk. Not again, they are playing with riddles. "What is that something?" Serine ask. Please not again. "Non of your business'." Jaebum said and stood up to the kitchen. Well Jaebum never like Serine. So he's very cold to Serine.

After that 'something' riddle, Serine still cannot get what they are talking about neither do I. They just continue to mess around.

"I miss Dina already." Bambam said. When we look at the time its only 3hour since Dina left. "I should get going now, I had schedule tomorrow." Serine said. "I'll send you babe." I said. "No need,  you rest." She kissed my cheek and left. "Finally she's gone, let's talk Mark!" Jackson said. I was looking at him weirdly since he was never the serious one. "Don't you think you are hurting Dina?" Jinyoung ask. "What did I do?" I ask. What's wrong? Jaebum just sigh at my question. "You're bringing your so called girlfriend home while your fiancé is around." Jackson said. I just stayed quite.

Am I hurting her? Why do I feel guilty after what they told me? I shouldn't feel like this right?

I started to panic when Dina is not back yet. Its 9pm and she is not back. I was pacing back and forth. The boys left hours ago. And I started to worry about Dina.

It's half past ten and I'm still waiting for her. Then I heard the door open. But her face wasn't right at all. She looks like she will break down anytime. "Dina, you okay?" I ask while I walk towards her. But when I was in front of her she started crying. Without second thoughts, I pull her into my embrace. "Everythings alright. I'm here." I said trying to calm her down. I brought her to her bedroom but she doesn't speak a word. I can't bear seeing her like that, once again I sat beside her on the bed and borrow her my shoulder. What happen actually?