Chapter 17

Dina's POV

3 months later

Ever since that day, i never saw Mark again. The boys are still loud and stick around but Mark is not seen. They never mentioned anything about Mark or they won't even leak a single information about Mark. Why do i care? Such stupid me. You have to keep your distance. While i was in all these thoughts, Yugyeom appeared unexpectedly.

"Thinking about hyung?" He asked. "Which hyung?" I questioned back although i know who he is talking about. "Mark?" He answered. I just gave him a soft smile. He sigh and we quietly walked to the class. "Dina! Here!" Jackson shouting while pointing at the seat beside him while Yugyeom went to his seat.

After class, when i was about to leave the room Youngjae stopped me. Well that was unusual.

Youngjae POV

God knows why am i doing this. Yugyeom told the guys that Dina miss Mark hyung and here i am completing the plan they have made. Mark please don't kill me.

"There is a party tonight...." I was still very hesitant to tell her. " Yes?" She asked. "Could you come over?" I asked carefully. "What party?" She asked. " A company party, i just... I just maybe need a partner?" Oh my did i just say that. God bless me. " Sure. " She said with a smile. "7pm, Jaebum and i will fetch you." I said. Thank god i passed this. 

Dina POV

That was weird of Youngjae but anyways i decided to help him out. I went home and get ready. I am nervous i don't know why. Its just a favour okay?

"Looking pretty." Jina said. "I'm nervous." I said playing with my finger. "It will be fine." She said trying to calm me down. A horn was heard and its them. I gather up my courage and walk to the door. To my shocking it wasn't Jaebum and Youngjae in the car. It's Mark. He came down from the car and i can hear Jina small cried of happiness when Mark is walking towards. I can't move, i couldn't react. "Ready to go?" He asked. Before i answer Jina pushed me towards him. "She sure is." Jina said. He smirked, " Sure." He said and put his hands around my waist and lead me to the car.

In the car was silent. I'm still struggling about the whole situation. "What are you thinking?" He asked. "I was supposed to go with Youngjae?" I said more of like a question. "Then?" He answered while he still focusing on the road. " I am Youngjae's partner." I answered. He didn't say anything after that. Not long after that, we arrive at the Tuan's. He suddenly turned to me and looked in my eyes. "Your partner has to be me and only me. Now let's go my princess." He said and give that heart throbbing smile. What is going on?

Mark POV

Tonight is a party of my success. Yes i did it. I won the battle. Other than a celebration its an announcement for the break of marriage with Serine. I finally can have Dina in my arms again. The guys arrived my place early and as usual we had a pep talk. I always update about Dina from them. "Oh, we should pick Dina now." Out of nowhere Jaebum said. "Dina?" I was full of question. "Hehe... Well... We invited Dina." Yugyeom said. "Oh please, i did that not you guys." Youngjae said proudly. "Wait. What are you guys talking about?" I was confused. Then they told me everything. Actually i was planning to reappear in front of Dina in school but i guess the guys made it easier. "I'll go." I said and took my car key with me.

She is as pretty as before. I couldn't content my happiness but i have to control. We walk in the hall and she was trailing at the back. I brought her to the boys table so she could be more comfortable. "Dina!" Jackson called out. This guy never uses up his energy. She was still bothered with the whole situation which was cute. "Stop already Dina. Its a plan." Junior said. She was shocked. "You missed hyung so we did this. He misses you too." Yugyeom said. Finally she decided to move on about this. 

"Let's get the party starting!" Bam bam shouted. This kid, such party animal. They were dancing around to the music. I could see that Dina is not comfortable with this environment. She was just like before.

"Hey, want to get some fresh air?" I asked her. She nodded her head and we make our way to the backyard. "Better." She said and smiling like a kid when we reach the backyard. "How have you been?" I asked. "Life goes on right?" She answered. I know i have been hearing updates about her but i want to hear her say it herself. "Well mine doesn't. It's still you." I said. I could see that she is nervous after what i have said. Within that three months its really hard for me. But my goals have pushed me through and here i am going to have her in my arm again.

"So this party is for your engagement?" She asked. "Yes..." I said. I could see disappointment in her eyes. It was cute. So i decide to play around with her. "Let's get inside before they got worried." She said. She walked in with disappointment showing obviously. "What happened?" Jaebum asked when we arrive the table. "Nothing." She answered. I couldn't help but smile.

After awhile my mom came to us. "Mark, its time." She said. It's time to make an announcement. "Oh, Dina, you are here." My mom went to her. "Good day, Mrs. Tuan." She greeted my mom. "Let's go." My mom dragged her a long while i follow them behind to the stage.

"I am here by to make an announcement." I said on stage to get everyone's attention. "Today we gather here to celebrate our achievement, for all the hard work. At the same time i would like to announce the marriage with the Lee's (Serine's surname) is broken. " I said. Claps and cheers could be here. Dina down there looked cute. She was shocked, how i wish i could run down to hug her. "It can't be possible!" Serine shouted, out of nowhere she appeared. The boys also stepped forward to make sure she doesn't hurt Dina. "It's over." I said looking at the girl beside me tugging my arms. "No... Your company still needs money." Serine said. "I'm sorry." the Lee's came and brought their daughter away. After a chaos everyone went back to the party.

I approach Dina and kissed her on her forehead. She was still shocked from the whole situation. "Surprise..." I said. She looked at me still suspecting everything that happened.

"Remember what i said? I did what i have promised." I said and pull her into my arms. This is the feeling I'm longing for.